PG Some pics for you to caption
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
Welcome all to the new regime of the world. The new rules are as follows: All females must be in some form of diapers 24/7, you must ask the nannies if you are allowed to use the toilet, all sissies will be converted into diapered females, all males can choose their genders, and you must test into being anything other a diapered female.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Baby Butch
Thanks I just made an album of 50 diaper cappies and have been posting them. I liked the second link best, better quality pictures. I try not to use ones with no heads or faces. Will save a few for future use.

You always pick a favorite when you view my cappies. I picked your favorite in advance on 3 of my last 4 threads. The only one I got wrong was the sister spanking sister cappie.

Baby Butch

ausdpr
I'd just recommend against using the personal pictures (not that I don't on occasion), as some of these girls have been pretty cranky about their pictures being used/spread without their permission, and it'd be good for the community to not drive all the female members away. (aside from also just being good pro-community types ^_^)

Welcome all to the new regime of the world. The new rules are as follows: All females must be in some form of diapers 24/7, you must ask the nannies if you are allowed to use the toilet, all sissies will be converted into diapered females, all males can choose their genders, and you must test into being anything other a diapered female.  

I liked it. ^_^
banana_omi
hmm it seemed to andy that that his boy friends way of teaching him to ride a bike althouge he did like the cuddles and whos daddys good girl when he skined his knee

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.