My own Piccies
A variety of Sissy Piccies that I drew myself
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, SamanthaKate here, I am a new member of the community but I have visited for what's been years now and I wuv the piccies that I have been able to see as a visitor. But now I ned to give back to my community. So I have added piccies to pixprincess which I am posting here.

My personal favorites, besides me of course, are Bobbi !, Elli in Color, and I love Jamie because he wooks so cute in his/her wittle baby dwess.

http://pixprincess.com/cg/thumbnails.php?album=438

Still cannot figure out how to post the image on here. I have read the FAQ on it but have had issues with it. But I did open my galleries, except for the terri pic, so all can see. Let me know if it still doesn't work though.
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  I,m sorry seeti notings cming out ???? 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
SamanthaKate
Sorry this took so long, hopefully by now this works.

RedHeadBunny
I like Bobbi!
Probably because I'm partial to ballerinas; and I also like the cat-tail eye shape you gave her it's like how I do my makeup! ^^
prissyprincess
   AWE !! there they are Very good work sweetie , I Wuv them thx, 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.