my pic
concert
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you." tinkerbell
Gallery Images by babylestat
Display More Images
Last Post
41 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissyjj
A very sweet piccy! 
emma_sissy
Wow! Very cute!

Emma

Lavander
Oh my gosh! What a little cutie pie!  
Andreea
Awww...       Such a lovely smile, complemented by such a pretty face and an adorable (and wonderfully eclectic) outfit, making you the cutest little emo ever.  

***Hugs*** (if I may)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Sarah Candy Lee
very cute would love to see more piccies in the future
diaprbayb
Well I wouldn't sit there too much longer. Lavander may drive bye and offer you a ride home 

~cliques~

prissyprincess
  Hey !! Hey !!! Hi ! ya babe   Need a ride sweetie ??? HHHHHHHmm!!!!!! Mommy is a very good driver   You look great dear nice smile too !!! 
Lavander

Well I wouldn't sit there too much longer. Lavander may drive bye and offer you a ride home   

Well... how did you know that I'm very attracted to waifish sissy girls with long wiggly blue ears that stick out to the side!

Babylestat, I'll let you sit on my lap all the way home and honk the horn. Hop in!

VAROOOOM VAROOOOOOOOM!!

~ Items ~

babylestat
thanks guys! kinda waking back up at 5 in the afternoon and your comments made waking up a lot better!
prissyprincess

Well... how did you know that I'm very attracted to waifish sissy girls with long wiggly blue ears that stick out to the side!

Babylestat, I'll let you sit on my lap all the way home and honk the horn. Hop in!

VAROOOOM VAROOOOOOOOM!!  

Now now Lavander how do you know she,ll go anywhere with you dear after all she,s a good wittle girl and is waiting for her mommy !! 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Lavander

Now now Lavander how do you know she,ll go anywhere with you dear after all she,s a good wittle girl and is waiting for her mommy !!   

Well I have a big bag of candy and if that doesn't work, a bottle of chloroform and if that doesn't work, a giant clown hammer and a big roomy trunk!
rainbow24
So Sweet Sweet!
Love & kisses

babylestat
a bottle of what!?!?!?!? Dats not tasty!!!!! or atleast i don't think it is. is it? i dunno but it doesn't sound like somethin dat would be good for my tummy. AND NO CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angie
Nice pic. Very cute.

Lavander

a bottle of what!?!?!?!? Dats not tasty!!!!! or atleast i don't think it is. is it? i dunno but it doesn't sound like somethin dat would be good for my tummy. AND NO CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh no no no, don't drink chloroform. Here let me pour some into this rag for you. Here, what does this smell like to you? Take another sniff. See the pretty birdies?

Hmmmmm... I wonder if I can still use the carpool lane if babylestat rides in the trunk...
SissyGirlBrenda
Very Pretty Sweety, nice picy

****Huggles****

prissyprincess

Well I have a big bag of candy and if that doesn't work, a bottle of chloroform and if that doesn't work, a giant clown hammer and a big roomy trunk!  

the Candy atleast won,t get you 5 to 10 dear . 
prissyprincess

Oh no no no, don't drink chloroform. Here let me pour some into this rag for you. Here, what does this smell like to you? Take another sniff. See the pretty birdies?

Hmmmmm... I wonder if I can still use the carpool lane if babylestat rides in the trunk...  

Whats that I hear RRRR----RRRRR it,s coming from that black & white car The one with the red lites on it . I,ll call to check on your bail !!! 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

babylestat
all this commotion over little ole' me.
cheerful_pixie
[attempting to help, Pixie aims her little blowgun with the tranq dart and takes a deep breath]

FOOMPH!!

Dips on that tartan skirt!!

sissyjj
Pixie's back!!!!! 

Huggies and panky panks galore!
Lavander
I call dibs on her panties!

BTW Pixie, you should be careful with that blowgun, last time you used it you inhaled your deep breath through the tube and woke up naked and bruised on the locker room floor of the San Francisco 49ers. I believe that most of them recovered but still, is that any way for a little lady to act?

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
[Looks around confoozed]
LADIES?? Where?
Lavander

[Looks around confoozed]
LADIES?? Where?  

:

HERE!!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
[Bears down and rips off a gojirra sized windy which combines with the taught thong to make an ear splitting whistle calling every dog for 10 miles ]

Excuse me!

[blush]
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.