Photoshoot
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is taken from an actual photoshoot (in other words, the model is NOT an AB/DL, yet is still in a diaper), which is why I chose it.

Babies don't grow older. They just get bigger.
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyrenee
what was the photoshoot for?

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww how adorable! Yes I'd love to know what it was for and are they looking for more models? *giggle*  

Wannabe_Baby
Lol, sorry girlies! I'm not sure what it was for or if they're looking for models. I just know that it was a photoshoot. Still, Christie would make a GREAT model, wouldn't she!? Awww, I'm just picturing her in a diaper! Maybe with me as Christie's little playmate!
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww tehe   that'd be totally fun and I can wear that big paci!   I don't think I can swallow it though!  

Wannabe_Baby
Lol, even if you couldn't Christie, you'd look so pretty with it around your neck (which would also have the pretty pink bib around it)!
lil-emma
is it me or does the model look a little miffed to be photographed in that outfit. now if it was me like alot of us here i would be grinning from ear to ear!!!!!!!!!

bubbleskirtlucy
I'm not getting you out of these clothes until you smile for the camera!
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

“No, no baby. You have to smile. Thousands of people will see this in the magazine!”
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.