Permenant AvvieSiggie?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm asking your opinion on my avvie and siggie and if I should keep it,pwease lemme know what you think.Also how do you add an image to your siggie?
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

All the images are very nice. I go back and forth on animated avatars, they do catch your attention but sometimes they are distracting. Just my opinion.

To add images to your signature use the [ img ] tag before and after a http: link to your pic. For example:

[ img ] http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/18646q6YgW/660630.jpg [ /img ]

(just take the spaces out of the above example to get it to display)
~*Christie Luv*~
Yours has some cute piccies I love it! If you want to keep it, it is totally up to you! I kept saying to myself that I am going to keep an avy permenant but then a new one comes along thats dreamy *giggle* Eventually I just gave up because I think looking for all types of different pretty avies is fun!

For help with adding avies & siggies you can checkout the FASKQ (Frequently Asked Sissy Kiss Questions) *click here*

PrincessZelda
Thankies, I'm going to at least try to keep the avvie maybe ill just add an extra piccie to it if I get bored with it.As for my siggie I've figured it out thankies,Does anyone here even know who Shigeru Miyamoto is?cuz if not I'll have to clarify that he's the Executive Producer at Nintendo in my siggie
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
I'm lucky I heard of Nintendo  

PrincessZelda
That avvie and siggie lasted but definatly wasn't permanent!
But how does everyone like my Zelda chibis?
chibiyuri
I love them, i think there cute ^_^, i also like the Triforce too

"All are welcome in wonderland
'Till the queen screams off with your head
And life will always get twisted
When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"

diaprbayb
All AVa's & siggies should never be "permenant". They should always changing with our moods like the little girls we are.  

~cliques~
PrincessZelda
You are so right, yet I had to learn that first hand.Heh,I should have known better,due to the fact that I love customizing things.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.