Perfect Panties ~ Tips on How to Buy the Perfect Pair
From E-ZineArticles.Com
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Perfect Panties - Tips on How to Buy the Perfect Pair
By Jennifer Wasilewski

Are you intimidated by intimates? Does buying panties make you panic? A walk through the lingerie section of your local department or lingerie store can be a confusing and sometimes uncomfortable event. With so many styles its hard to know where to begin in your search for the perfect pair of panties.
A lot of us want to run in, grab the first pair that looks remotely like the something we would wear, and make it back out in T-minus 5 seconds. However, not all panties are created equally and not all are appropriate for the purpose of your purchase. Here are a few hints on how to pick the perfect pair for any occasion.

* Every Pair Has a Purpose: Wearing a tight dress or skirt? Working out of that gym or playing a quick game of tennis? Trying to hide a bulging tummy? There is a pair out there for you. When buying panties make sure you know what kind works. If you need to wear a sexy, sleek dress, try a thong to minimize lines. If you are going to be running, or doing something that requires a great deal of movement, look for panties that are fit and wont ride up every time you run. And guess what? If you want to hide that tummy in your new dress for that hot date this weekend, there are panties for that too!

* Be A Material Girl: The material each pair of panties is made of is an excellent way to determine if they are the right ones for you. If youre looking for practical panties, then go for something made of cotton. Cotton allows your body to breath, so these are recommended for exercising. Cotton is also very comfortable so it may be a good option for your everyday run of the mill pair that you can wear to work or just lounge around in. If youre looking for something sleek and sexy, choose something made with satin, lace, or Lycra.

* Be Careful when embellishing: Lace and satin ribbons, frills, rhinestones, or little charms can be fun and sexy, but sometimes they just arent very practical. If youre planning on showing them off then those fun styles may be just right for you. However if youre going to be wearing them with tight clothing or something sleek, then you may want to look for something seamless without all the flare.

* Price Your Panties: Pay attention to the price of panties and use it to govern your decision on when to wear them. Those ultra sexy panties are going to be pricey in comparison to their cotton counterparts. If you are shopping on a budget, go for pairs that are less expensive, more practical, and can be worn with almost everything.
If you are shopping on a budget, its also a good idea to figure out what kind of clothing fills your closet. It would be a very smart move to buy underwear that can go with the majority of your pants and skirts. If they are sleek and fitted, purchase thongs or boy cut styles to minimize the occurrence of a panty line. If youre searching for something for a special occasion and money is not an object then go wild and buy whatever you feel sexiest in.

To buy the perfect pair of panties without the stress of going to the store, visit http://www.hue.com This is the premier one stop shop for ladies leg wear and accessories.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Wasilewski
Gallery Images by DeeAnn
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
I object! VPL is our friend! Sometimes seeing a good VPL is as good as actually seeing the panty because you can imagine something much nicer that is probably being worn. I love visible panty lines!
DeeAnn
I concur, my dear!

Pantylines are kinda cute... i have no idea why the industry frowns on it unless its to sell a product that eradicates the objective.

I, personally have never met or been with a lady who had any hang ups regarding "panty lines."

Gotta do it, hate to cuss: but I call: BULLSHIT!

Love and hugs,

Dee Ann

Ok, wash my mouth oiut with soap then!

Lavander

Ok, wash my mouth oiut with soap then!  

OK wait a second while I soap up my tongue!!
Kariya
Yeah a panty line is nice

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.