The perfect outfit...leads to extreme disappointment!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well, I was slowly putting together the perfect outfit...a slightly different look for the contests here. I had everything done - a ton of accessories, beautiful boots, etc....then I finally received the dress:

http://www.milanoo.com/Jewelry-Blue-And-Black-Long-Sleeves-Stand-Collar-Bow-Satin-Cotton-Classic-Lolita-Dress-p34068.html

Custom-fitted...so close and yet so far....with my measurements, I have a narrow waist, larger hips and breasts - they put all the measurements in, but the final product was unworkable...the zip doesn't come down far enough in the back. I can mostly fit it over my hips pulling it up, or over my chest pulling it down, but I can't put it on fully due to the waist being too thin (no give at all, no elastic, nothing).

So basically, it's worthless to me. Someone else with skills could probably alter it - it's still beautiful - feel free to mssg me and I can send you the current measurements on it.

Still hoping to try custom-ordering a few more outfits from other sites, but I'm a little wary given the prices and difficulty getting replacements after delivery. The same store also messed up a custom-ordered catsuit, but at least they refunded most of the price.

Thinking about a few more outfits/items from themaidstore.com ...or something similar.

Oh well, just needed to vent.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dusty
I am so sorry to hear about it. You should try to see if they will fix or rework since it doesn't fit.
Mistress Biscuits

I am so sorry to hear about it. You should try to see if they will fix or rework since it doesn't fit.  

Unfortunately their support structure really doesn't make it very easy for anything like this - particularly being in China.

Still, I may try emailing them again. It didn't help that it arrived right before I had to go out of town for work for several months - and I had to contact them via email over extended periods of time.

wittle_bwittany
you could try getting a local shop to try to make the zipper longer or maybe alter the waist so it will stretch a little.

i can only imagine the disappointment of paying so much and waiting so long for something and it not fit.

dont give up though, where theres a will theres a way. if you want it bad enough, you can MAKE it fit.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
MaidAlexa
That is a beautiful dress, too bad it is a little off so you cant wear it. I just ordered from them recently and I hope everything fits alright.

MommysSlave
That's too bad. It looks like it should be kind of loose in the waist, and then tightened up with the corset laces. I hope you can come up with a solution to make it work, it's a beautiful dress.

Other than there not being any give in the waist, what is the rest of the dress like? Does it seem to be high quality? Does it look like the picture on their website? Would you recommend Milanoo for standard sizes instead of custom work?

Tricia
Mistress Biscuits

That's too bad. It looks like it should be kind of loose in the waist, and then tightened up with the corset laces. I hope you can come up with a solution to make it work, it's a beautiful dress.

Other than there not being any give in the waist, what is the rest of the dress like? Does it seem to be high quality? Does it look like the picture on their website? Would you recommend Milanoo for standard sizes instead of custom work?

Tricia  

I'd say it's probably decent quality overall, but I don't have much to compare that sort of thing to (no outfits from themaidshop.com yet).
I guess it might be better to have asked for an inch or 3 larger in some of the measurements.

As for standard measurements - unless you've got a pretty small frame (ie. Asian girl), I don't think you'll have much luck. Most of the standard sizes (depending on the item) are pretty small - and disappointingly, a number of other items don't even offer custom sizing - there are some great coats and jackets I'd like to see as well.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.