This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Robyn
On the date:
June 17th, 2017 ~ 9:25 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
R Perfect Housewife?
Posted on
Gallery Images by Robyn
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kimbaby
Yes ,I think about being dressed and doing the things that Robyn-Anne does and yes  I would need a sanitary pad in my panty to collect all those drippies and yes , a secret sissy is me., love this story.

Robyn
@ Kimbaby

Kimbaby
@ Robynthanks Robyn-Anne for showing how to properly wear a sanitary pad, I am sure it will be needed on that date-with a boy,especially when she gets excited during that first kiss.

Robyn
@ Kimbaby
  Of course, nobody would EVER know!! Except....

Kimbaby
OMG,It is such a special time of the month when protection with a  tampon and a pad are  required ; Heather explained feminine hygiene to me ."giggles" I blushed a few times.

Robyn
Not only did I blush, I started to drip! It was so humiliating and so exciting at the same time!!!

Kimbaby
@ Robyn,itwas humiliating,butexcitingat same time.like the bulge in the pretty panties  that seems to need a pad to keep them from getting drippies on such pretty panties.in the picture. Excitingtimes

Robyn
@ Kimbaby
  Pds are so useful and so feminine. i feel so girlish when I buy them, sepcaially if there is a cute girl at the check out register. But (whisper0 the only thing beter than slipping into a soft pair of panties is getting so excited that I cum in the panty! That hot, icky sticky feeling is so embarraassing...almost like wetting your panties. But I wouldn;t know anything about that, would I

Robyn
@ Robyn
  I have cum in my panties since I was a little boy. I remember the first time, I was reading (blush) a magazine - looking at bra and panty advertisements - and had my legs crossed. All of a sudden my tinkie started to jump at the same time! Yes! Oh! It felt so good! And then my panty was all wet and sticky! I was in 6th grade at the time! I felt just like a boy who wet his panty! Which I sort of did!!!!!! that summer I also wet my pants for real!!! And the combination of embarrassment and excitement was out of this world. So, when I cold, I experimented with wetting!  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.