a perfect dolly dress for jenna
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Tamie is going to have so much fun with her new sissy dolly jenna

Gallery Images by tamie
Display More Images
Last Post
44 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 43 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

jenna
I love it! That's soooo cute, Tamie. Yay! ... Just be nice to your dolly. Remember she's shy. Don't maker her wear that home from the store.  

stacyk
 find me one tamie.

tamie
"Ok jenna!Tamie found you a little outfit to wear home!"
Nanny allows this but because of the added expense jenna will have to do some chores to work it off.Hhmmmm...
Thats after tamie has her sissy dolly day  

" Isnt this just adorable,Jenna!?"
jenna
**gasp**

i LOVE that! i'll do extra chores ... and i'll be an extra good dolly for miss tamie!   ... that's soooo cute tamie ... i can't wait to wear it! ... and tamie, you can have your sissy dolly day anytime you like, hun -- i'm yours (be nice)

jenna
Of course there was extra penance to help pay for the new outfit on the ride home. Nanny had us both in our matching car seats in the back, except mine was fitted with a special attachment on the seat -- the same one from our rocking horse for two. I felt like such a sissy with my ruffled cowgirl panties at my knees and a vibrating plug up my you know what!!
jenna
oops ... forgot about my special binkie ... a pink oversized dummy with the words "tamie's dolly" in cursive

tamie
"dont forget jenna!take care not to soil your little school girl jumper!Or nanny will have to spank jennas little sissy bottom !"
It probably is going to stay sore for quite awhile!!!  
jenna

Yes, ma'am. Not to worry. Tucked between my legs. I would never do anything to dirty that adorable jumper! Not on purpose, anyway.  

joy888
I hope on the ride home their are not to many speed bumps or potholes. Enjoy the ride.
joy
jenna
Me too!! Of course, she WOULD have to drive through those annoying subdivisions with bumps every 15 feet and take the long way home. Ow.

joy888
On the long ride home they might want to stop for a bite to eat.
jenna
**gasp**

uh-oh ... now you're making this WAY too difficult  

drive through, please  

tamie
 Well jenna ,I think the drive through is a great idea!Since your seated on the service window side the attendant should get a good look at our little school girl in her car seat.Its a good thing nanny strapped your hands to your sides because we know how excited you can get and we would not want you playing with your little teenie messing your jumper! 
jenna
Oops. I forgot about that!

**jenna's face turns bright red with embarrassment as she struggles with the chair**

Princess-Susie
  Funny
tamie
 I bet jenna cant wait to get home now and be little tamies sissy dolly!?
Tamie has all sorts of dolly games she wants to play!she learned them when she was made to be a sissy dolly!!  

jenna

yes, let's hurry home! i can't take much more of this car seat ...
tamie
"Lets get you out of that school girl Jumper so Tamie can get your dolly clothes on jenna ,but first I need to get you all cleaned up!" says Nanny.

" Tamie come help me give jenna her bath and I think her little behind needs to be cleaned!!Inside and out!!"
Tamie helps nanny by holding the bag filled with the warm soap and water as nanny inserts the tube into jennas cute little sissy bottom as she is bent over the edge of the bath tub.The warm fluid fills jenna as she begins to squirm.
"Hold still jenna there is quite a bit more to to go in yet and squirming arond will just make it harder to hold in!You want to be nice and clean inside ,Dont you?"
After this little task and her scented sissy bath jenna is ready to become tamies dolly for the day!

cheerful_pixie
Don't forget dolly's iddle plug to help keep all that warm soapy water in.

Once she is all dressed prettyful, how about a trip to the play park across the street in her iddle stroller?
joy888
Be sure to play on the swing set and the jungle jim. Maybe you will find some new friends.

tamie
 These are all wonderful suggestions,dont you think Jenna!??
jenna
OMG, so embarrassed!! I feel so bloated. Can't we just play at home or in the backyard?? I don't know if I can hold all that soapy water at the playground!

stacyk

I was just going to the park.

tamie
Tamie can't wait to dress jenna in her baby blue dolly dress!It falls just to the tops of her thighs!Tamie makes jenna lie down on her back with legs in the air as she pulls on a pair of white lace top thigh highs!Jenna cant believe how nice this feels !A pair of sparkle satin strapped heels that match jennas dress and tamie has her back on her feet!
" This is so much fun isn't it jenna!?"Now repeat after me Jenna with a nice lisp and little girl voice
" I am tamies little sissy dollie and I need to be spanked on my little sissy bottom when I am naughty"
Tamie makes jenna stand on a little pedestal and curtsy after each sentence!"After 100 times we can start on the little tea pot song!"
Oh dear jenna hesitated a little to long!Over tamies lap for 10 smacks!!!On your sissy bottom Jenna!
" Lets try it again........!!?"

jenna

OMG, tamie!! i luv the dress, stockings and heels! and the assignment, of course  

"I am tamie's little sissy dollie, and I need to be spanked on my little sissy bottom when I am naughty."

**curtsy**

"I am tamie's little sissy dollie, and I need to be spanked on my little sissy bottom when I am naughty."

**curtsy**

**curtsy**

0 - 25 of 43 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.