Paris Hilton ~ Oktoberfest
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Say what you want about her behavior, but she knows how to dress 

~cliques~
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
How gorgeous! She is a fashionista but I don't like some of her behavior that much either. That is what I would wear if I had that dress!  
ghfhfh
Tres chic! She is not a vey nice person, tho.

Morgan
I don't care for the girl, but the outfit is sweet! Later on I'll post a pic of some real oktoberfest hotties!
Kadya
Till the bottom of the dress it's nice, but what an awfull legs and shoes.....

t3hsw33ts1ssy
I practically backflipped when I saw that pic in October. I pretty much hate her with all my heart, but I'll be damned if she isnt a great dresser.
MommyScarlet
Beautiful dress, too bad it is on Paris though. It would look better on some of the girls from here.  

diaprbayb

~cliques~
Morgan
Thanks DB, I love those outfits! I still haven't gotten to post the ones I meant to...

Jay804
To look at, she's adorable!
tamie
this is what I am talking about!!!

Lavander
I would not last 5 minutes in that outfit without having to send it to the cleaners.

~ Items ~

tamie
 Unless you have someone cleaning you up before you mess your little outfit!! 

Lavander
If it were you in that outfit I wouldn't last 30 seconds!  

~ Items ~

tamie
 Thank you!! 

LolitaDolly
Very pretty dress. I'd have to wash it several times though if I got it from her. Just to make sure it was clean.
Sissy_Shelly
mine god! I love paris's dress, but her shoes,,,just no. I like her hair though.
Now that leg avenue bar maid dress, it's to dream for. I do own that petticoat she's wearing though.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.