R No Panties
When you wet your panties they are replaced with a diaper.
Posted on
No Panties - When you wet your panties they are replaced with a diaper., Sister,Brother,Panty,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion No Panties - When you wet your panties they are replaced with a diaper., Sister,Brother,Panty,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
Nothing more embarrassing than going somewhere sitting down and noticing the huge wet stain on the sofa from the leak in your diaper & plastic panties. This becomes worse when your wife and her girlfriends see it too & look under your dress, check your diaper in public and announce loudly for all to hear "The big sissy is soaked, he needs his diaper changed"!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 I am sure you are speaking from experience Nylontoni. Boris certainly looks embarrassed. LOL
sissybabysamantha2
Nice cappies. You shouldn't steal your sisters panties and cum in them. But putting him in a nappy is a suitable punishment  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I love the pictures with the sister there putting the diaper on brother Boris. I bet he ends up enjoying diapers too!

kay3070
What a filthy little pantie stealing sissy! Boris wants to think himself lucky his sister is near sighted. Hopefully Mother will sort the situation and give him the sore bottom he fully deserves before telling him he's staying in nappies for the foreseeable future.
Hiya Butch! Just love this little story sweetie. Not only does Boris have the humiliation of being caught spurting in his sisters panties but has to suffer the fate of being made a nappy wetting baby for his crimes. I'm sure he's the envy of many readers (lol). Amazing stuff as always darling - muah! xxxxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 The sister is dumb and a bit near sited as you say. *giggles* Appreciate the lovely comment Kay on my short story. A spanking would be appropriate now that you mention it. : )
babyginagirl

Boris then openings up to his sister,really really sis the honest truth is I always just wanted to be a girl,just like you,I have never ever like being a boy.I have has a long fantasy about beng a baby gir,and wearing such pretty baby outfits,as you did,and wearing such pretty clothes like you do.That is whay I was wearing your bra and panty,I just think I am beautiful in them.I hear my sister then say,well if that is what you TRUELY want you have always looked more like a female than a male.I am sure between me and mommy we can turn you in a very pretty baby girl again,and yes will get you on hormone replacement therapy to get really really like a girl.We are going to have to give you a baby girl name,I know we will call you babyginagirl.Mommy will be soooo happy to have a NEW baby girl to care for,and so will I.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Great to see you back on Sissy Kiss Babyginagirl. LOL I see you made Boris an open and honest sissy and you could take her place. A new baby girl in the home.

SissyB
Bad Boris! :)

Baby Butch
@ SissyB
 I agree SissyB, giggles.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.