Painting Baby Girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

When Kimberly offered to help the painters in her house Timmy made a mean crack about how girls can't be painters. With a wave of her magical hand Timmy saw breasts suddenly grow out of his shirt within a minute Timmy's body was completely a girl! Timmy was totally in shock and she didn't know she was a witch! Trying to embrace her new female body she felt how incredibly senstive Kimberly made her breasts. Than she felt something very cushiony inbetween her new wet pussy and saw she has more plans for her. Kimberly said "I want you to finish painting this room, sweetie, then we will have a new room for my new baby girl, Tiffany!"
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
"Hey, babies can be helpful too!"
anyone can paint,even little babys

diaprbayb

Every one's talking about the Da Vinci Code, but I figured out the Micheal Angelo secret. How else do you think he was able to lay on his back all that time painting the Sissytine (did I spell that right?) Chapel!

~cliques~
bubbleskirtlucy
That's right little sissy. We're going to paint your new room a bright barbie pink.

Sissy_Turkey
Now that your cute diapy is protected from paint stains little girl, you can put on your plastic baby clothes. 
these are awesome guys!!!

prissyprincess
  I shuld wook so good painting , giggles , W O W !!!!  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
BobOnFire
my diaper wet and its not from paint

barbieboi
this is a great cappy
Mina Silverwind
You did an excellent job as always, this is another sweety caption, and you rock as an artist&writer here.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

lancer081292
you did a great job with the caption
jessybaby
i cant see any cappies :(
a new me teehee

DanniLace
Come over and paint my room
pinksugar
nice cappy, i am so wet^^

jenny_pop
cuteness ^^
sabrinac

Every one's talking about the Da Vinci Code, but I figured out the Micheal Angelo secret. How else do you think he was able to lay on his back all that time painting the Sissytine (did I spell that right?) Chapel!

Mommy said I can paint my room any color I want...I chose pink!
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.