padded panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babybrittney12
Diapers are a lot cheaper than those. Wow way pricey!
sissywanabe2
This source (JOY) sells on ebay with better pricing.

Link:

~CHOICE of 2 COLORS~Hidden Sleeve Padded Sissy Panties

A novelty item - - -
Have bought one of these creations and did not think that much of it.
One time wear and laundry of it very problematic.....
Other than for the penis sleeve you could wear multiple diapers in a
oversize diaper cover with or without frilly ruffles and be way ahead.

swb2

blondee

has anyone tried padded panties like these?
https://catalogue.the-woman-in-me.com/products/20-BRIEFS_FLUFFY_PUFFY_PADDED_STRETCH_SATIN_SISSY_PANTIES_plus_PADDED_RIDGED_SLEEVE/

are they any good? or is it better to just where thick diapers  

Hi there,yes I wear padded panties and to tell you the truth they are surprisingly comfortable and make such difference.I wear them almost all the time cuz I am a very flat from behind lol
Bought them from feelroxy.com and so happy I did it.No one can tell I wear such panty
blondee

Diapers are a lot cheaper than those. Wow way pricey!  

Lol diapers?Are you serious?Padded panties are not that expensive.Mine are less than $19
XOXO

sissy890
If you like the color of panties, and the padding of diapers, these are great.
bedwetter41
I wear padded panties pretty often -- have several pairs. Some (for teenage girls) are called "booty panties" -- these have pads just on rear. They are low-cut - cotton - casual-looking. Others have pads at rear and on sides (for more "hips") These are more lingerie-like -- nylon - flesh-toned, etc. Diapers are fine (of course) but pad you all over. For most fashions - you just want a bigger fanny. (Ironic that many sissies want bigger butts, when girls are trying to have smaller ones most times. (But with JLo and Kim K - this may be changing!)

KitaSparkles

Lol diapers?Are you serious?Padded panties are not that expensive.Mine are less than $19
XOXO  

Perhaps so, Blondee, but the panties that are posted in the link on this thread are $82. Which is insane.

I have a pair pretty much exactly like those - satin sleeve and all - and I only paid about $30 for them.

Cliques:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.