PG Outing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey all I was lucky enough to finally find a  friend that let's me play dress up.  We went to see the Avengers: Infinity Wars. She let me wear a pair of leggings and her shirt. I chickened out at first. I put a pair of pants on over the leggings. After the movie I finally got up the courage to take my pants off. There was a group of young adults mostly guys there. There was two girls with them and as they walked by one of the girls said at least  he  has  the  ass  for  them. 
Can't wait for the next time we hang out. 
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
I guess I should have said the leggings had the awareness ribbons on them.  
sissywanabe2
Interesting !!!
These leggings:
What color ? - Black is so blase'
A dark grey is nice but even nicer if the tint goes lighter and then even more so
going into the pastels - White would be
asking a bit too much definition.
So tell me more about this outfit.
This shirt top what kind of feminine
features did it have perhaps cap
sleeves reverse button placket and
a short hem line (can't tuck it in) ?
And so you are wearing leggings -
real tight ones showing off that ass
that was noted ?
Any strange underwear showing a
pronounced definition enhancement ?
And now for the footwear to complete
the picture - cute Mary Janes  or flats ?
Perhaps snug fitting boots -or- the
ultimate HEELS - high ones at that !

Oh one thing further jeggings have
pockets leggings don't so sweety what
are you carrying all your man gear in ?
A man-purse; (across) shoulder bag or
a nice conservative clutch with wait for
it "RHINESTONES" ? 

WOW - now that is a turn ON !   

Mellsissy
@ sissywanabe2
  They were gray with white pinstripes.  Of course I had pink panties on underneath. Just regular men's shoes unfortunately. The shirt was a batman shirt for females. It was real soft and had the angle cut sleeves. It was my first ever outing other than on Halloween. 

babyginagirl
Yes Yes Mellsissy,please give a complete picture,of FULL attire you had on,we all need a complete picture!!!

Mellsissy
@ babyginagirl
  provided I remember I'll get pictures the next time. Sorry girls no pics this time. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.