PG Outfit
New outfit for lil sissie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
     I just bought this cute little out fit for lil sissie what do You think of it
Gallery Images by lil sissie's Mummy
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Adorable  

lil sissie's Mummy
@ RachelLeigh
  Thank You RachelLeigh do You think lil sissie will look cute wearing it ?

RachelLeigh
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  oh yes she will be oh so cute and sweet 
sissybabysamantha2
Very nice very babyish. I am sure he will look super cute wearing it. Cant wait to see a photo of lille sissie wearing it   

lil sissie's Mummy
@ sissybabysamantha2
   I think she will as well can't wait til I get the time to dress her in it

Baby Puss
I luvs it, very sissy childish in its style. It’s simple, but the strawberry’s on it really sell. No one, would take you for anything more then a, little sissy baby, while wearing it. It surely would want everyone seeing it, to check her diapers, and rub her pantied butt! 

lil sissie's Mummy
@ Baby Puss
  Thank You BabyPuss maybe I can borrow one of Your hair bows to put in her hair

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  lol, I have lots. I’m sure we could find something that would compliment lil sissy and that outfit. 
Or a hair band could be nice? 
Baby Butch
What a cute and juvenile looking outfit. Perfect for Lil Sissie!

lil sissie's Mummy
@ Baby Butch
  I think its perfect for her as well

chilidishbambino
very adorable! where did you find it? 
lil sissie's Mummy
eBay its the only one though 

Fairy Aeva
Oh my gosh, that's so cute! xx 
babygirlpansy
that looks like it would be lovely to wear, escpecially in public, where no one would mistake you for anything, but, a sissy ! 
permanently a sissybaby 

EvelynHarper
 Baby's undershirts - the choice of clothes for kids is huge. But to navigate in such a variety is very difficult. With us you will make the perfect wardrobe for the little one.
Children's clothing is fascinating with bright rich colors, touching drawings, intricate patterns. You are trying to choose the most convenient and beautiful things for your crumbs, but you do not always succeed. We will try to suggest which clothes are better to buy a peanut. On the site top-mom.com you can find a different types of baby bodysuits.
The best body and the so-called "little men." Their main advantage is that they do not twist, do not bully on the back, like a blouse or vest. When choosing a "little man", pay attention to the fact that he can be unfastened from the neck to the legs along the entire length. So it will be easier to dress. It is enough to simply lay out on the changing table or bed the unfastened “little man”, put crumbs on it and fasten the buttons.

lil sissie's Mummy
@ EvelynHarper
  Not sure what You are trying to tell me here
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.