Out next door!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well this little sissy has finally come out at last!

By accident.......blush

My next door neighbour, who is a lovely lady of 72 but so pretty saw me through the kitchen window all dressed up.

I was so scared but guess what?

She invited me round for tea and we chatted for simply hours

Well out next door I suppose, but its a start!  
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

tamie
 truly amazing!What a gift to have that experience the first time out!

Lavander
Tell her you have LOTS of friends who want to come over too!!!

~ Items ~

joy888
I like tea. I am happy for you.
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww thats so sweet!   Yes theres lots of friends that would like to come over for tea there too! *giggle*

littlegirl_inside

aw that's so nice. Were you dressed when you went round for tea?
Samantha

~cliques~

jake1201
That is lovely. i wish i could come out, but i don't think many people would apretiate the lifestyle.

Lavander
I would really love to hear a follow up on this! Please come back and tell us more Sissy Melissa.

~ Items ~

SissyMelissa
Well, so many of my sissy friends wanted to know more about my tea time visit with the 'girl next door' How could I possibly say nooooo. 

Well I went to visit in my best party frock, white stockings and pink shoes.  

She was so sweet and wanted to know all about me and when it was I became a sissy.

I go every other week now and we've become really good friends.  

Its still a bit scary being out but soooo much fun to!

sissyjj
Aw, that sounds so lovely Melissa! Can Sissy JJ join you both for tea in her pretty pink satin dress pretty please?
~ Items ~

littlegirl_inside

That is so wonderful for you. Thankyou for sharing. I had a couple of chances a little while back to sit dressed in front of a friend of mine and they were such brief but treasured moments.

I told a girl I know that I was a sissy and wanted to be a little girl and she was amazing. She came round a couple of times and I was able to dress up and sit and chat with her. The first time was a little scary but once I was sat down in a mass of frills I soon relaxed.

She knows how important it is to me to be able to be the little girl I am and for me to be dressed in front of her was very special. She has moved away now but I keep in contact with her and that means a lot.

Treasure those times you sit with your neighbour (I am sure you do!!) she is a very special person.
Samantha

~cliques~

Lavander

Originally posted by SissyMelissaWell I went to visit in my best party frock, white stockings and pink shoes.  

She was so sweet and wanted to know all about me and when it was I became a sissy.

I go every other week now and we've become really good friends.  

Its still a bit scary being out but soooo much fun to!  

This would be like a dream come true for me. I envy you so much.

~ Items ~

tamie
 what an amazing little adventure!!!Very special!!

rikkicn
that's so wonderful that you now have some one to share with.
petticoat-sarah
Your story is lovely on so many levels. Too many old folks are isolated and lonely, not enough sissy's to go around I guess.

My own second infancy has only just started recently. I cannot wait for an occasion to shine like a sparkling star with another boy or girl, mummy or daddy around. Guess it will happen when it happens, i promise I will let you all know when it does.

Love and cuddles'

Sarah 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.