PG Out and confused
I just don't know what to do.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've come out to everyone I know, as trans* MtF, about two years ago, but it seems to me that they just don't care about my feelings at all, since no matter how many times I say how bad it makes me feel, they keep calling me by male pronouns, and I'm wondering what I should do.. I don't know if this is the right forum for this, so I'm sorry if it isn't.
          With love from me to you,
Nikky. 
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alice000
hey hun i know your pain. I came out to my friends to but the still call me by male pronouns to. I think the main problem is that they are used to you being a male so they just find it easier. Or it is just they are socially programmed to use ones gender as a form of identity and they were taught to recognize this by secondary sex traits. So in their minds until it is all said and done physically they will refer to you as a male. 
No better way to relax then to snuggle up in a chair with a glass of chocolate milk and a diaper under your skirt and a stuffed animal in your arm.  

PrincessDerpy
I thought about that possibility, but after two years of me telling them otherwise, I thought they'd have stopped.
Oh well, I guess I'll just see what happens after I go full on female.
          With love from me to you,
Nikky. 

Alice000
well hun here we wont make the mistake of calling someone cute like a icky boy *giggle*
No better way to relax then to snuggle up in a chair with a glass of chocolate milk and a diaper under your skirt and a stuffed animal in your arm.  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.