Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Cute TG Anime!) (Complete Episodes!)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Lil Sophie was nice enough to let us know of this cute TG anime and I decided to add it too our video files since I found it on youtube!

In this anime Mizuho gets a last request from his passed away grandfather to attend an all girls school and become a girl! Its almost like they got this idea from our sissy stories *giggle*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 1 ~ Part A)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 1 ~ Part B)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 1 ~ Part C)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 2)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 3)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 4 ~ Part A)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 4 ~ Part B)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 4 ~ Part C)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 5 ~ Part A)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 5 ~ Part B)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 5 ~ Part C)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 6 ~ Part A)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 6 ~ Part B)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 6 ~ Part C)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 7 ~ Part A)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 7 ~ Part B)*

*Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Episode 7 ~ Part C)*
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PrudenceLein
kashimashi ~girl meets girl~ is a cute anime too about a boy who gets rejectet by a girlie and then he goes somewhere and stuffs and then a ufo crashes on him and the aliens remake his body but mix up his gender too!

is rilly rilly fun  
sissylacy
episode one was so funny. It had the best line ever in it. "Is this really a boy?" Second best line was frm part c of episode one. "...must see the real things." Then the girl starts to take her top off. ROFLMAO. I will watch the rest of the episodes later.

SissyDanielle
Hee...actually, there are twelve episodes to the series, and I have 'em allllll thanks to bittorrent and the wonderful fansubbers that supply AnimeSuki with things that haven't been picked up for release in the US yet....and actually, this series only just ran on Japanese TV in the last part of 2006! So it's brand-spankin'-new... *giggles*

Anyhoo, if any other sissies or mommies want to see all of this lovely anime, they can find it via bittorrent...and I'm hoping it'll get picked up for release on DVD in the US so I can buy it! :3

*huggles*
-Danielle
Sissy_Baby_Britney
I would never have thought to find a link to a harem comedy anime(that's what it's called when there is one guy who is surrounded by lots of girls) on this site; what a pleasant surprise.

babySeph
**** they have been taken off
Iris
*checks several of the links, they're all dead* ... Does this even surprise me anymore? *checks* Nope, not surprised. Way to go yousucktube.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.