Make A New Topic In This Forum

John: Sorry Mummie I Didnt Mean To I Sear Its Its
Mummie: Its Exactly What I Wanted
John: I Planned It All Along
Mummie: Now Lets Get You Into A Fresh Diaper
Mummie: O Look How Excited She Is
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
very sexy, but i do believe she needs a change
a new me teehee
diaprbayb

I told you I was getting pissed if you didn't stop teasing me. So now you have to clean it up "Daddy"

~cliques~

diapergirl123
i think someone needs to be changed
cdbaby

i told u people wet themselves when they sneez now u hav to be m diaper slave for a year

jcrutc
"I really needed that diaper"
Lavander

It never failed. Every single time Brenda wet her pants and shucked them onto the floor, naughty little Suzy would run up and slide them on then wear them for the rest of the day.

~ Items ~

Wannabe_Baby
"Nah, I'll leave them on. They don't need to be washed yet, I can wear them another week!"
prissyprincess

"Nah, I'll leave them on. They don't need to be washed yet, I can wear them another week!"  

Awe looky she wet her self that,s the 5th time today , you,ll have to wear them atleast another week , washer broken down again and all the other,s are atleast 2 week,s older . don,t mind the smell , I,ll get you some pamper,s in the morning  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

I told you I was getting pissed if you didn't stop teasing me. So now you have to clean it up "Daddy"  

I do mean all the way up dear that,s it licky , lick , giggles , now your getting them clean deary  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
diapered sissy
coooooll pic wered u get it

floriana
Oh can't you control youself little baby ? and do not smile or i will slap your pretty face !!! (angry)
lilbopeep
baby forgot her diaper ?

diaperlover5

I told you I wet my pants when I watch horror movies. Now you have to wear them for the rest of the day. Giggle. You're going to look so cute in fem jeans soaked in my pee. Giggle Giggle.
BobOnFire
some girls just cant hold

penny12
looks like you need some pampers
babie

I told you I wet my pants when I watch horror movies. Now you have to wear them for the rest of the day. Giggle. You're going to look so cute in fem jeans soaked in my pee. Giggle Giggle.  

your going to be wearing diapers at the dentist 4 sure
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

sissy pammy
I told you your not ready! now get back on the changing table!
babyjessie
thanks great cappies everyone!
Lots of tight and long hugs!

nekoboyorgirl
tyrone:danm girl said you in kiny ****
ashley: well i like to be wet first
tyrone :danm youre one crazy bitch
ashley : i know chocolate hubby
tyrone:girl you so fine
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*
ty666
It;s good thing I bought these pull ups were going to need them and possibly pampers if you keep this up
Ty666

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.