All XXX One of the Ultimate Sissyfication Stories of all time....
I find a classic gem from 2004 - hope you love it as much as I did!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The following story is not mine. I just found it last night (April 10th) and wanted to share it with the SissyKiss community. It's called "Little Girl Dresses (and Tight Curly Tresses)." Author: Sissy Gray. Published in 2004 at Krystal's StorySite.

I provide the link below because the story is too darn long to reproduce here...and I have not located the original author yet.

Why'd I love it so? Three reasons:

1) Incredibly rich detail.
2) The inner and prolonged struggle between the "macho man" and the sissybaby just waiting to emerge (don't we all feel this?)
3) Most selfish reason: apparently someone else had already thought of the Sissybaby "Comfy Chair" that Lucky and I "invented" in 2011. I had to give credit where credit is due...and no, I had not read this story when Lucky and I devised one of his most popular "anal intrusion" images of all time at the SK site. But OMG! How I would love to be strapped into the chair of this story (jump down about two-thirds of the way through the tale, wherein our "hero" is having his hair done at the beauty salon for the delicious details).

Here you go:

www.storysite.org/story/littlegirldressesand~01.html

ENJOY! WITH LIP-LICKING RELISH!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
And thanks to Miki, Baby Butch, or whichever StoryTime Mod approved my (hee-hee) submission!
TiresiasRex
And finally (yes, really), lest anyone forget the imfamous "Comfy Chair of Doom", here's Lucky's version:

And MoreTroubleAgain's "re-visioning" of the chair:

Enjoy that bottom-filling goodness, ladies and gentlemen!

Baby Butch
I will check out the story when I am not busy. I have read a few good diaper related stories on Crystal's site.

Wish I could remember the name of a very good one but can't think of it right now.

There are so many stories on the site it's hard to find the AB or diaper ones.

I think it may have been called "Diapered and Dressed".

Have a good night T-Rex.

Baby Butch
TiresiasRex
And thanks for reading my thread, Baby Butch! (Yes, Krystal's Storysite can be a bit intimidating at times...)

lilgirl123
Hay I know a really great one on story site it's called "Jennifer's revenge is sweet" such a good story also if anyone knows any other good one plz pm me I'd love to read them

*Always looking for some friends*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.