Any one else love Very Sexy?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Victoria Secret is without a doubt the coolest store in the world. The Very Sexy ligerie I beieve is simply irristible and adds that little bit of extra femenine of which there can never be to much of. Here are a few pics of what I have at home and once I learn how touse a digital camera I will start showing I look in them[[/PHP]m
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
   I find you Simply Irristible dear in your wittle ligerie from Victoria,s Secret , guess one could say it,s no secret now dear , WWW o w !!! Please keepem coming I,m at the edge of my seat , giggles , Very Nice dear     
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
CanadianFreak
I love the way Victoria's Secret feel when i wear it

slut_jennifer
I definitely agree. Nearly all of my panties are from Victoria's Secret. They're just so flirty and feminine. I looove the way they look with my sissy clit bulging in a nice lacey pair. VS pantyhose are pretty good, too. They're much softer than the more standard brands (L'Eggs, Hanes, etc), and not nearly as expensive as Wolfords.
diaprbayb

~cliques~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.