OMG I told another
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I told someone else tonight. I met this lady somewhere else awhile ago and we had sum naughty fun fun chatting for a while until everytime I logged on she was there waiting for me but once we talked and she understood that just because I was online didn't mean I was available we were good. Well we have talked off and on here and there, but tonight after not talking to her for a couple of months she sent me an im and as we talked I began to tell her why I didn't want to meet because I didn't think she would understand. After I told her my wish to be a true girl she was sooooo supportive and excited. and I explained a little more about how I had been abused in past relationships ( even men get abused by women and please call for help if you are one because no abuse is right unless it is consensual). and she want's me to come visit so we can go shopping and have fun girlie times. I knew when I first talked to her she was special but then it got wierd because she was searching for something just like I was and if we would have been honest from the start we would be much further now. Anyway I am glad she knows now and tonight we had the best conversation we have ever had!!!!! she is one of those rare angels that we all hope to find! sadly I am going to be selfish and keep her to myself. just goes to show sometimes the people you least expect to be there can be the most supportive!
*HUGGIES FOR ALL*
Rachel       
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperboy
ohh wow congratulations. hope you have fun shopping!
littlegirl_inside

Good for you!!!!

It's so wonderful to hear a sissy take the plunge and it works out.
Samantha

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Yippies! I'm so happy for you two!     Its so sweet to find someone like that! I'd love to read how the shopping trip goes!

lilredrachel
shopping will not be for a awile as my friend lives on vancouver is. bc and I am in portland or. Thank you all for your sweet comments!
* huggies*

Miss_Lara
Your A Lucky "Girl" And You Two Will Have Good Times
tamie
It is really great !!Hope all turns out well!!

Dumbaby2
Are You Saving For A Bus Ticket To Vancouver...?
lilredrachel
not yet but soon i hope! I have to ask why the name dumbaby? it made me sad *BOO* but thank you for asking!!!

Dumbaby2
Oh Sweet One,
Please Don't Cry For Me.
For Tis' A Name Befitting Such A One As I Am,
For The Lord Has Said We Each Of Us Has A Cross To Bear...,
And I Am Thankful Mine Is Lighter Than Most...!
sexy_emily
Hi Rachel.

I am so happy that you fond a special woman who understands your desire to be a woman and I hope you have a wonderful time shopping together and getting to know each other

Hugs

Emily

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.