OMG I need advice
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I had a post on how I was so happy on just telling somone about me me and how I was going to her house cuz she wanted to have girl fun time as she said. Well I did and im glad I came out on this person cuz she is super nice and had some of the same problems in life as I did but turn out she wants me bad. Not me as in sissy me but me Adam me and I can't close off the sissy me again or go again to a broken heart again, yet I can't kill her hopes as well. What a girl/guy to do. Im lost on this one atm and need help never did I at least have the support of so many poeple before and tossing help advice out there. Shes an older women 45 i'm 31 but age to me don't matter to me. Shes in the same boat as I am one jerk after another and just broke up with one to boot. We work together as well which make this even harder if this ends badly. I care about her which is the main reason i said about me but she dont want me for me she wants the manly me which is nice but i want more out of a partner. I want the me me to come out and be loved she dont love that and I know it sounds ez to say just let her know how you feel and all would be good but I can realy be in troble if she goes public with me in my home town. HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! lol
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyValentine
I'm a bit confused about what you have told her and what you haven't.

I think you two choices though.

1 You can not be with her.

2 You can be with her, and tell her all about Michele, it's possible that bad things will happen.

If you try to be with her as "All American Guy" Adam, you will just end up miserable. Most likely she will end up unhappy too.

If you just want a quick fling don't tell her and have fun.
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562
littlegirl_inside
I can understand the dilema.

In a way she has fallen for the sissy you, because even not dressed the sissy will shine through, you say she has been hurt by guys before, so she has seen kindness in you she has not from other guys and that is more likely your sissiness coming through.

But it is understandable from her point of view she would want the man, most women may be attracted to feminine qualities in guys but they are not normally attracted to feminine men who dress up. I have read a lot from women who have TV partners and the main thread is that they dress as women sometimes but are men when the make-up has been packed away. But being a sissy is very different.

You are in a situation that needs a delicate touch, you dont want to give up her support, but you cannot be in a relationship that isnt what you want or need. On top of that there is the fact you work together and you dont want a nasty ending that puts you in a situation that she tells others about you.

You like her and you say age is not a problem, as it shouldnt be, but first be clear why you like her, is it you like her for being her, or are you more attracted to the support she was going to give. You then have to look at what would happen if you started something as Adam, you would be effectivly mis-leading her because your sissiness would have to be supressed and that wouldnt be fair on you or her.

If you really like her than the only thing you can do is explain that the sissy you is something that comes with Adam and that you wouldnt want to mislead her by keeping that side of you bottled up. But remember you cannot demand the sissy side be accepted, any relationship is about give and take, some sissies make the mistake of demanding the sissy side be loved, without understanding it from their partners point of view. Relationships are compromise, so if you want it to work you may have to give her time with Adam in return for time as a sissy. She will be doing the same.

But if a relationship where you need to be loved 100% as the sissy then it may be she cannot do that.

Whatever you do, you do need to address it with tact, but if the worst comes to the worst and she tells people about you, it really is her word against yours and although it may be tough for a while it would blow over.

I wish you luck with whatever you do x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

SissyMichele

I'm a bit confused about what you have told her and what you haven't.

I think you two choices though.

1 You can not be with her.

2 You can be with her, and tell her all about Michele, it's possible that bad things will happen.

If you try to be with her as "All American Guy" Adam, you will just end up miserable. Most likely she will end up unhappy too.

If you just want a quick fling don't tell her and have fun.  

Ya honestly I think she does want that All American Guy and yes I can be that but thats boring to me I love looking at htis world through diffrent eyes and views thats what she loves too but if I showed up in a dress I dont think she love it more like put up with it and I did pour my heart out to her on all my life for the most part.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
SissyMichele

I can understand the dilema.

In a way she has fallen for the sissy you, because even not dressed the sissy will shine through, you say she has been hurt by guys before, so she has seen kindness in you she has not from other guys and that is more likely your sissiness coming through.

But it is understandable from her point of view she would want the man, most women may be attracted to feminine qualities in guys but they are not normally attracted to feminine men who dress up. I have read a lot from women who have TV partners and the main thread is that they dress as women sometimes but are men when the make-up has been packed away. But being a sissy is very different.

You are in a situation that needs a delicate touch, you dont want to give up her support, but you cannot be in a relationship that isnt what you want or need. On top of that there is the fact you work together and you dont want a nasty ending that puts you in a situation that she tells others about you.

You like her and you say age is not a problem, as it shouldnt be, but first be clear why you like her, is it you like her for being her, or are you more attracted to the support she was going to give. You then have to look at what would happen if you started something as Adam, you would be effectivly mis-leading her because your sissiness would have to be supressed and that wouldnt be fair on you or her.

If you really like her than the only thing you can do is explain that the sissy you is something that comes with Adam and that you wouldnt want to mislead her by keeping that side of you bottled up. But remember you cannot demand the sissy side be accepted, any relationship is about give and take, some sissies make the mistake of demanding the sissy side be loved, without understanding it from their partners point of view. Relationships are compromise, so if you want it to work you may have to give her time with Adam in return for time as a sissy. She will be doing the same.

But if a relationship where you need to be loved 100% as the sissy then it may be she cannot do that.

Whatever you do, you do need to address it with tact, but if the worst comes to the worst and she tells people about you, it really is her word against yours and although it may be tough for a while it would blow over.

I wish you luck with whatever you do x x x  

Very good adivce TYVM   I wish I found this website along time ago.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

SissyMichele
Problem Solved all is well fellings got hurt but we still friends tyvm for the help this can be closed if like.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.