OMG I must have this costume!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey Sissies!

I just noticed this totally fab Sailor Chibi Moon cosplay and my God I think I've died and gone to heaven! It is SO perfect!

http://diyfashion.about.com/od/cosplaygallery/ig/Cosplay-Queen--Heather-Dugger/H_Dugger_03.htm

I adore the cute wig too! Forgive me for blabbering but Oh My God this is just too cute and too sexy! What I wouldn't give to be able to dress like that all the time. These are the types of super-cutesy outfits that I'm just soooo weak for!

I've never told anyone this before, but one of my biggest sissy fantasies has always been to dress up in a hot pink sailor moon suit like this one and dance for my demanding mistress! She would then scold me for being such a naughty boy for dressing in such clothes and give me a good spanking! *blushes*

Who else here is just IN LOVE with these types of costumes?  
Gallery Images by BriannaGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby_ballerina
I'd love dressup as Sailor Chibimoon too, because I love Sailor Senshi costumes with lovely big ribbons  
Of course with a diaper under my Sailor skirt and with this wonderful pink boots:
baby_anna
ME FIRST ME FIRST. I want it soo bad but I'm broke :....(
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.

Dru
I love it. Cosplay looks so fun but also so expensive since about everything I see I want 
NATALIE_GIRL
very cute ,i love it

ashie
I personally love cosplayhouse.com, they have some great stuff and do comissions

A few of my friends were going to go as sailor scouts for halloween and i almost went as mars, but then they canceled, and i didnt want to spend all that money for the costume to go alone.... Its an amazing costume though from the looks of it, and my friend orders from cosplayhouse on a semi-regular basis,and she vouches for their quality.
BriannaGirl

A few of my friends were going to go as sailor scouts for halloween and i almost went as mars, but then they canceled, and i didnt want to spend all that money for the costume to go alone....  

Awww how sad! I would have got it anyways. There's always next Halloween...plus I'd use it at home for sex play!    

ashie
it was just too much money to spend on just a costume for me. about $100 for myself, and we're all matching and stuff is awesome, but since they had to cancel (and i ended up with some other people on halloween) i just went as something else (it was also a great and girly costume, but it was only $50 ^.^)
Mako-chan
If I didn't live with family, I would totally buy that this instant! ^oo^ It's so pink and adorable!!! And of course diapers would just add to its cute factor sooo much!

pullups4me
This is adorable!! I wish I was small enough to fit into this, a definite fantasy of mine as well.
Aeris_Jen
those look amazing!!!! they even put the costumes on the live action sailormoon to shame and that's with an ok budget.

Mina Silverwind
Wow these are some cute pics, and those costumes look awesomely cute for all too see&wear.
vividtouch
WOW! that was really really cute! i think it will worth the money as long as you feel satisfied with what you bought and as long as it brings you happiness.
this costume is just so irresistible! very attractive and very playful! i love it!
i hope you can have yours already... and so the next time you post its picture, its already you wearing them on! 
BABY DOLL SHEER i so loved them...actually i feel pretty with it! are you?

PigtailPrincess
Oh wow, I love the wig. That is very cute hair. :-)
Nicolette~
Sigh, Cosplay costumes are expensive. Good dream though.

Kimiriluv
I have this cosplay..Its really cute i love it!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.