An Oldie Adult Baby Movie!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/LsE1FDmIOGE[/flash]

Come on girls! Sing Lollipop with them!    This one is Lizabeth Scott & Patti Page from THE BIG RECORD TV show in 1958.

Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Jennifer Funshine
Interesting video. About a year ago I purchased a 1973 movie simply called "The Baby"
Supposedly a horror film, it stared Ruth Roman and a very cute actor named David Manzy as "Baby."
The actual plot is a bit long to write here but if anyone's interested I'll post a thread later.
Little_Noelle
i luv that song, and the girls are so cute!

RoseMorgan
i've seen baby. Where the mum forces him to regress. Must have been fun to play.
sissybabyshawn
very pretty

TiresiasRex

Interesting video. About a year ago I purchased a 1973 movie simply called "The Baby"
Supposedly a horror film, it stared Ruth Roman and a very cute actor named David Manzy as "Baby."
The actual plot is a bit long to write here but if anyone's interested I'll post a thread later.  

Jennifer: I, too, have seen 'The Baby." It was...disturbing. But I still enjoyed it. The horror element came from the question of who was the more psychotic "mommy" (SPOILER ALERT!):

The "understanding" (but calculating) social worker, or

The mother of the "baby's" somewhat demented clan of sisters.

We can chat about this film elsewhere....I may even start a thread about it.

Ciao,

T.Rex

P.S. The link to the video above (sadly) no longer exists....
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.