Oh you wet your panties! Its diaper time!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Trish lifted up Lil' Tiffany's pretty white floral panties and and said "Yep I told you your just too much like a little girl to be wearing big girl panties sweetie. You wet them all over just like a good baby. I think its time to put you in these baby diapers." Tiffany remembered her friends when she was Tom, telling her being roomies with Trish meant being turned into a babygirl since she already has another cute, perky AB girl named Mandy. She's been telling her Mommy how she wants another baby sister to "play" with. Tom thought it was silly and was loving the idea of having two cute and sexy roomies. Now the special vitamins and hypno tapes Trish has been sneaking in have been doing wonders! Tom loved watching sexy school girl videos and eventually he started picture himself more and more as the school girls in the videos rather than imagining himself being the one doing them. He started to wish he could have pigtails and be as cute and sexy as them. One day Trish opened the door suddenly catching him in a cute schoolgirl outfit and said "I knew you were a sissy girl! Thats okay, I'm going to make you dress like this from now on and your boy clothes are going out the window. I'm dressing you in nothing but sexy adult little girl outfits Sissy Tiffany." Trish made Tiffany do chores in a sexy french maids outfit. Tiffany blushed so much but there was a part of her taking over that made her incredibly turned on by every moment of it while the hypnosis tapes regressed her more and more. She even let Tiffany babysit Mandy and change her diapers when she needed changing. They got along so well that Tiffany started loving playing baby games with her. Eventually Tiffany was so regressed she was having a hard time changing Mandy's diaper, it was all messy and would fall off shortly after. Trish spanked her bottom for making such a messy diaper and knew it was time to make her a baby girl. Tiffany and Mandy are darling little baby girls together. They even make out in front of Toms old friends. They would say I told you so but they are too jealous.
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
34 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 33 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissyjdk
can i be one of those girls pwease?
little_boy_pink
The longest caption in all the world...
I don't have one myself...
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

babymarcie
Great piccie and a lovely sissy story... oh if only that had happened to me.....
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123
babygirl191

lets see if sissy made a mess in her nappy why yes she did it looks like your becoming a real sissy

SissySara

Naughty little Trish, what did I tell you about trying to wear those big girl panties? Someone is going to get a hard little spanking before being put back in her diapers like she belongs!
LittlePrincess
I love these! SOOOOO Cute!

kbear
tooooo cute
wanttobeshe
good pic great caption thank you

sissy will
looks like you cant keep your panties dry so I will have to put you in a diaper frome now on
diaperedsassy23
See this proves baby Aaron your a sissy baby you weren't in big girl panties for 20 min before you wet them like a baby.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
prissyprincess
   Playing baby is getting to be messy ,I didn,t think you,d take it this far dear , giggles Oh well it,s tat time   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Shadowstar
fine sis il lwear the diapers i dotn want to but thefanct iahve "these accidnets"winks then maybe its the best idea but im not gonan be the only one in them
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
babySeph
u cant even handle training panties silly little baby

Sissy Tay
i want to be trish's next roomate
Frillydiaperbutt
Great pic! Love the cappie.

stephigirl
Thanks for such a fun story. Every sissy girl should have a cute pigtail playfriend to be with
Sarah Candy Lee
*giggles* what a super great cappie story it was very cute. thanks for sharing with us. *hugs*&*kisses*
i should probably write something really profound =)

satinsissybecky
Great caption. Do they have any more spare beds? Or cribs?
Thomasina
Not sure how to add on to that great cappie! Thanks!

distemic
Micah, do you really think that after I caught you in my panties, that I would just let you keep wearing them? Wearing diapers will teach you!
may199
youve wet your diaper for the last time missy. your going back to diapers. not only that but im goin to treat you like a baby, im going to change you in the park, feed you baby food, youll going to have a nappies every day, and youll going to waer firllie dress every day that dont evern cover you huge diaper and loud plastic panties. so say good bye to every having your boy clothing agina and say help to the life of a baby
Wuv May XOXOXOXOXO

BabyJackie
I would love being one of the girls in diapers
carrilee
Any more wet pics!!!?
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee

babie
a position i like to be in
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
0 - 25 of 33 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.