Oh Nooo!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

This is going to hurt, I wish my butt was still padded with my diapers!

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
25 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BrianGirl
And that's when Robert found out it takes more than clothes to make a Sissy skater.
~*Christie Luv*~
Ice Skaters now have diaper air bags! As soon as they get in this position like they are about to fall, a big fluffy diaper pops out from under their skirt. Then robotic arms pop out and give them a paci and a bwankie to comfort them.

Wannabe_Baby
If James couldn't master the pirouette, his strict sister would spank him for not winning the Sissybaby Ballet Contest.
bubbleskirtlucy
Now do you still think figure skating is for sissies?

tamie
 If you cant skate maybe it will have to be ballet!? 

Sissy_Turkey
Brother: I told you 2 thick diapers would make me fall!
Sister: Too bad! You will only become good enough to take my place at the competion if you wear diapers, you sissy boy.

Brian
"Oh no ladys and gentlemen it looks like she's landed on her coxis!"
cassandra
You can only hope so!

pippa
Love your outfit, Dennis - but I think you're meant to have some ice there as well, you know!
nappygirl
3.2 3.4 3.2 3.5 3.2 3.4
David knew that his score
wasnt good and his sister
would make him practie and
wear nappies and the
skating dress for another year
until he won the Sissy skating
chamionship XXX

sissyjj
There, I told you to wear frilly panties!
~ Items ~

Janeboy
How much longer will his sister make him take her place?

sissylacy
At was at that exact moment that James regreated not bringing any spare diapers with him. He really wished that he hadn't taken the other one off just before the contest started, but he had to. It was completely soaked.
Lavander
Jake regretted wetting his panties just before the show. His original thinking was to give everyone a naughty peek at his soaking panties while ice skating. Too late he realized that at these speeds, and the ice this cold, that of course his flimsy wet panties would stick to the ice and stay there while he slides along the ice on his cold naked butt with his stiff sissy clit sticking straight up!

Oh great... right by the judges stand...

Ack! Hi m-m-m-m-m mom, d-d-d-d-d dad...

Oh no! Not the photographers booth!!

I CAN'T STOP SLIDING!!

~ Items ~

levellexx
tonight at 11 strange things at the skating rink. man floats off into space and turns into a woman while scared onlookers run.
bubbleskirtlucy
Charles: "Ok, ok, I was wrong, figure skating is not a sissy sport. Now can I get out of this outfit?"

Linda: "Not until you learn how to skate without falling, even if it takes all day! That'll teach you!"

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
prissyprincess
   Did you hurt your wittle bottom deary , giggles , what the Ice is slick , I wonder why dear    Thx very nice pic
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Shadowstar
i love isceskating mummy but why youmake me icescate in a pull up its not like im a baby an ymore
mum: really sweeti hten why did i find diapers and a paci in oyur room
me: well i err waht were you doing snooping
mum: so as punsinment your going to do the figureskating in your diaper andpac i in front of ever yone yourreally good so it shouldnt affect you
me: but its so humilating and giving me al lthat jusice so yo uknew id wet that wanst fiar
mum: tough luvh you braught it on yourslf:
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
Sissykrissy
Kevin's sister warned her about his habit and since they were twins she forced him to perform in her stead......watch yourself Kevin you don't want to give the crowd a show....

BabyJackie
At least the diapers will cushion the fall even when wet or messy
Sissy Baby Wendy

Steven, or Stephy, was so nervous on his first appearance at the Sissy Skating Championships that he had pooped himself just before taking to the ice. Now he was about to land on his butt he was pleased his Mummy had made him wear trainer panties under his costume.

i like these, couldn't have done better myself!!!
AGPalgut
Watch me do a Russian skating trick, mommy! Observe as I leap up and… oh, f*ck, I'm gonna fall.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.