PG 13 Officially my longest chastity session!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Master has me in continuous chastity to shrink my clitty and train it to stay nice and limp, and tomorrow marks this as my longest chastity session ever :D

Also I'm getting my new cage soon (it shipped out today!!); My soft clitty is 2.5" long, the cage is 2.1"... So exited.

Hope this is the right place; New to this site and wanted to brag somewhere :)

Here's my new cage:

Gallery Images by smallerthan
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby-Bethany
Wow, I've tried chastity in the past but I just can't wear a chastity device for any more than a few hours. How long have you been in chastity if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a bit envious of your tiny clitty too, mine at 3.5" (ish) when soft is far too big. Does  staying in a chastity device for a long time really help shrink it?
Sissy Sister Club Badges

smallerthan
It really does help! And I'm on day 10 today ^^
Master is letting me attempt my first limp sissygasm to celebrate!

Baby-Bethany
10 days, impressive, I bet your master intends for you to end up in chastity permanently though. Then again if you can sissygasm it won't matter if you can't do anything with your little sissyclitty anyway.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

smallerthan
@ Baby-Bethany
  We already had the permanent chastity talk... It's what he wants and I want to please master <3
Sissyslutmichelle
Can you give us a link for where you bought the cage?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.