PG 13 Nursing Sisters of the Satin Sheath a story by Prim
Jacob used to borrow women’s panties from wash-lines, but the court sentenced him to feminization by the Sisters of the Satin Sheath, through hormonal treatment until he becomes a baby girl.
Posted on
Add A New Story

"Open!" Sister Constantia held the plastic teat of a large pacifier in front of Jacob Rossmann while Sister Voluptua held his arms at his sides from behind. Whether he wanted the pacifier or not, Sister Rosetta's satin gloves forced his jaws apart and the teat squeezed in. She threaded its strap through the buckle and fastened it tight at the back of his neck. He found himself held again from behind on his stool of daffodil satin.

"Don't blame anyone but yourself," she declared from the depths of her starched bonnet. "You have been committed to the control of the Nursing Sisters of the Satin Sheath, bound over for constantly stealing panties, petticoats and pantyhose from wash-lines. You are a menace to womankind, and we will make you pay dearly."

Jacob tried every possible position of his mouth to voice his objections but the pacifier was tight and it was huge. His cheeks bulged round its long, mouth-filling teat. The Sisters saw his efforts and forced him to cooperate.

"Squeeze and suck," ordered Sister Voluptua, her satin breasts resting on his shoulders as they cupped the back of his hair. "Do it!" added Sister Rosetta, and their hands were everywhere on his body, knowing just which spots were his weakest areas for tickling. Jacob moaned, hemmed in by their satin gowns, unable to wriggle, and succumbed quickly to their torture.

In front of him, Sister Constantia unfolded a large disposable diaper and sprayed the heart of it in hormonal treatments. His nose caught the scent of baby-rooms with a flavor of girlishness. He breathed in deeply, sucked more strongly, and as he was lifted under the arms from behind, the diaper slid beneath him for his pink pantyhose to sink into its smooth softness. Voluptua held his hands out of the way for the others to wrap him in it and seal him shut.

Why was he feeling so excited? Was it the long satin dresses that surrounded him? The arm-length satin gloves? The way they stood over him so that he felt overpowered and vulnerable between their deliciously attractive forms? Or was it the way their heavily made-up eyes peered at him in frames of pure white satin? Sister Constantia solved the mystery for him.

"You are enjoying your sucks, boy. No wonder. Sissies like you want to be more and more feminine, and your pacifier is filled with oestrogen hormone. Every suck bring you nearer to being a girl."

Jacob stopped sucking in alarm.

"A BABY girl," added Rosetta.

"That's what you are here for," explained Voluptua. "The court has ruled that you will be treated with hormones, internally and round your genitals, until you become female."

Jacob would have swooned off his stool if he had not been held in place from behind. This was terrible. He was being changed medically - against his will. At least when he pinched women's lingerie, it was his own choice. But -

He was lifted again, and blue plastic baby pants slid under him, were pulled together, and the pop fasteners were matched and popped tightly up the insides of his thighs and groin. He found himself sucking again - he liked the feminine feeling of being held between women in satin as they turned him into a girl baby. In any case he couldn't resist. His arms had become soft and heavy and he slumped more and more into Voluptua's grip. Sister Constantia held a pink petticoat open for him, and Rosetta fed his hands into the puffed sleeves, then supported him as he sagged forward for Voluptua to fasten the baby buttons down the back. The ache of pleasure in his diaper was almost unbearable.

"You will find," said Sister Constantia as she unhooked his satin dress from its hanger, "that your greatest pleasure each day is for the Nursing Sisters to put you into your baby dresses."

"And your baby bonnets," added Rosetta, supporting him against her legs as she engulfed his head in a white silk bonnet with deep frills. It focussed his eyes on the satin little-girl dress that approached him in Sister Constantia's hands. "Little baby boys have to be put into powder blue dresses until they are girl enough for prettier colours," she said, and as the dress sizzled over his petticoat, he knew from the depths of his bonnet that he wanted nothing more than to wear whatever the Nursing Sisters wanted to dress him in. The pleasure inside his baby pants was telling him he wanted to be a baby girl, and as his dress was fluffed out around him and his bonnet was opened a little for him to find the Sisters' bonnets peering in, his future was sealed with squirts erupting into the soft, sweet enclosure of his hormonal diaper.

Source: primspetticoatwendyhouse.com
Gallery Images by AbbySweetness
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
That is what Jacob deserves for stealing panties and petticoats off the wash line. He seems to be having fun so far!

AbbySweetness
@ Baby Butch
  Yes, but Baby Butch, he is committed to the Sisters for ever and ever! Poor Jacob!
sissybabysamantha2
I like the story just what naughty boys deserve for stealing panties. I wonder what is in store for him 

AbbySweetness
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Sissy Baby Samantha darling, I think he is going to be kept in panties and petticoats for a very long time!

Robyn
i confess, i have "borrowed' panties too. (blush)  

AbbySweetness
@ Robyn
  byn hon, that is shocking! You should be kept in panties by the Nursing Sisters as your punishment.
shamrock
dear abbysweetness,,,, it really good story ,,,, I like your story with nurses in it and if you go on with the story and you know nurses can use first-aid bondage or bondage   
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

AbbySweetness
@ shamrock
  Dear Shamrock, I think you may be right. Jacob may end up mummified in diapers, panties and petticoats. xxx

shamrock
@ AbbySweetness
 went are you going post part 2 and you are welcome
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

shamrock
@ AbbySweetness
 YES nurses do first-aid on people like him for fun and if you post already part 2 it not there  

AbbySweetness
@ shamrock
  i Shamrock pet. A pity but I'm too busy to do a part 2 of thsi story, but keep an eye out for other stories that I'll post soon. Abby x

shamrock
@ AbbySweetness
 OK IT UP TO YOU,,,, AND YOU CAN'T  STOP NOW YOU ARE IN THE MID WAY IN THE STORY AND YOU SAID JACOB MAY END UP MUMMIFIED IN DIAPERS AND PARTIES AND PRETTICOAT THAT WHY YOU CAN'T STOP ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THANK YOU,,,, GOOD LUCK from shamrock

babygirlpansy
these little stories are always so good, it helped this sissy to make a creamie in its diaper.  

AbbySweetness
@ babygirlpansy
  Well it's a good job Mommy had you in your diaper, darling, lol.
bill19192005
I steal satin panties only to cover my plastic pants and diaper, perhaps I should be careful 

AbbySweetness
@ bill19192005
  Yes, Bill, be VERY careful, in case you steal panties from girls who get VERY cross!

deaniesucks
I remember back in high school, I swiped a lot of pantyhose, garter belts, stockings, pettipants, silky slips and bras from the hot senior girls. I loved their lingerie so much ! 

AbbySweetness
@ deaniesucks
  Uh-oh, Deaniesucks, looks like you could be headed for punishment from the Satin Sheath Sisters!

deaniesucks
@ AbbySweetness

Posted by AbbySweetness

@ deaniesucks
  Uh-oh, Deaniesucks, looks like you could be headed for punishment from the Satin Sheath Sisters!  
is that a good thing  AbbySweetness ?  hope so ! kissssssssss   
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.