R Nurses Galore
The nurses at the local hospitals and clinics know Shamrock loves diapers.
Posted on
Nurses Galore - The nurses at the local hospitals and clinics know Shamrock loves diapers., Nurse,Diaper,Wetting,Messy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nurses Galore - The nurses at the local hospitals and clinics know Shamrock loves diapers., Nurse,Diaper,Wetting,Messy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nurses Galore - The nurses at the local hospitals and clinics know Shamrock loves diapers., Nurse,Diaper,Wetting,Messy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nurses Galore - The nurses at the local hospitals and clinics know Shamrock loves diapers., Nurse,Diaper,Wetting,Messy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Nurses are the best.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Yaa for nurses! what would we do without them?
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, THANK YOU AND I LOVE THEM TOO BABY BUTCH,,,, yes nurses are best and all the nurses in your gallery right now are pretty and put them in my favorites too,,,, and it still cold in GA too,,,,,,,,,, PS thank you baby butch
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Your welcome Shamrock. Glad to hear you like all the nurses and they are favorites! Hope it warms up soon after tonight.

sissyslutallie
i love nurses and these are all lovely and there all beautiful 

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Nurse captions are popular and I am glad you like them too. I would not mind marrying a pretty nurse!

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 a nurse looking like the ones in these cappies marrying one would be a dream come true starting from the bottom #3 an #5 would be my two choices
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 I would be happy with 5, 7, and 8. Prefer the sort of dumb blond in 7 as long as she does not forget the diaper.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 i do like the blonde ones to
*unowned allie*
shamrock
me too ,,,,  BUT the nurses can be a good friends and have fun too with me,,,,, PS if you all want to know the nurses in the ER do not wear diapers in the ER,,, WHY I know that,,,, I ask a ER nurse ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Just friends is fine unless things get serious. I saw on Scrubs the surgical nurse wore a diaper in surgery. That is pretty smart.

shamrock
@ Baby Butch
 may be she a diaper lover on the show

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 She could be a diaper lover. She did try to keep it secret that she could hold it during long surgeries.

sissybabysamantha2
I think shamrock is very lucky all those lovely nurses looking after you  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Shamrock has it made, lucky sissybaby!
jessybaby
Oh what love!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Glad you love these and you have a few nurses of your own. *smiles*

red baron
hey there baby butch i like this too  

Baby Butch
@ red baron
 Thanks, I am glad to provide another good set of cappies.
shamrock
HEY NURSE,,,, I WANT A FULL BODY CAST ,,,, NURSE AND  I WANT TO WEAR DIAPERS TOO

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  Watch out the nurses here may know the nurses at the Injury Clinic. In today's world nurses risk their lives daily!

shamrock
@ Baby Butch
  nurses have to have fun you know,,,, and the story are not real,,,,  and the posts are not real too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  They are fantasy fiction but could be real in a few cases. I agree nurses need to have fun too!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.