R Nonya and Draca
Two captions about being dressed up.
Posted on
Nonya and Draca - Two captions about being dressed up., Lolita Girl,Sissybaby,Babysitter,Dress Up, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nonya and Draca - Two captions about being dressed up., Lolita Girl,Sissybaby,Babysitter,Dress Up, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 Should never argue with Mommy and Draca is dressed the way she should be

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 I am happy to see your comment. Both cappies are good in their own way.
Baby Puss
Those must be the very noisy Peva plastic panties Nonya is wearing. That would be panties a babysitter would use. Always know where the baby is then.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I see you found out Mary is one sneaky babysitter. She has used your idea. Nonya is her sissybaby!

Pink Balloon
Draca wins hands down.

Too cute of an outfit. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Thanks for commenting Pink Balloon. That is a cute outfit and even better with a diaper and plastic panties.
sissybabysamantha2
I love Nonya big nappy and plastic pants. And I think Draca is a very cute sissy baby     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Mes agrees wif dis weply, fank ooo!

Draca Tucker
Me Loooooves da dressy,  an' the unexpected suprise! Fank yew Baby Butch  

Baby Butch
@ Draca Tucker
 Sweet Lolita theme with diapers seemed appropriate.  I agree the dress is lovely!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.