PG Nine days as a girl.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 This weekend my parents are going away for 9 days and I'll have the entire house to myself.

Now I plan to stay in and spend the entire 9 days dressed as a little girl but I don't know what I should while dressed up.

Any ideas of what I can do?

Just so people know I live in the country and don't have a car so going out is a no but being outside is ok.
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mr_Fuzzums
I am doing something similar over the weekend. Each morning I make a little list of what I like todo for the day, which is a lot of fun. I basically try to fullfill certain girly-goals each day.  

LoveFox
@ Mr_Fuzzums
  Could you give me some examples because beyond having an "acident", a tea party with my stuffed animals and watching Disney's Alice in Wonderland for the 100th time I'm drawing a blank.
Baby Butch
At some point you could dress as a diapered sissy maid and clean the house nicely before your parents come home. Drink from a baby bottle while wearing a diaper and some type of girls baby clothing like a nightgown.

I like to wear just a diaper and t-shirt around the house. Many accidents may occur in 9 days. You could go outside dressed as a little girl at some point.

LoveFox
@ Baby Butch
  Unfotunatly I was unable to pick up some diapers before they left so I'm all out. I also do not own a bottle. However the sissy maid part is doable minus the diaper. I'll probably just wear a thong on something.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.