In The Night Garden.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
CBeebies 'In The Night Garden' is soooo cute!   
~ Items ~

Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
What's it about, never heard of it?
baby_anna
It's a t.v. show targeted at preschool aged children, specificaly designed to sell over-priced merchandise. It runs in the same basic format as Telletubbies and other similar shows. I find the entire show irritating, but to each thier own.
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.

sissyjj
Yes, It's currently being repeated on BBC 2 at eleven in the morning weekdays. Rather odd, considering it is meant to be an ickle kids bedtime show. Perhaps they are after adult sales of overpriced merchandise! Derek Jacobi is the very well spoken narrator. I must say I nearly bought my (grown up) son and daughter Makka Pakka and Upsy Daisy plushies for Christmas, but they were sold out everywhere I looked.

My daughter's boyfriend bought me a plushie Alexander Meerkat for Christmas, so I guess I am happy! 
~ Items ~

baby_anna
You were lucky to get a plushie!! The best I got was gift cards and a pair of 3/4 inch wide, hot pink shoelaces ( they immediately went on my pair of volley's). I had to by my own teddy for christmas, so I bought 2. A cute little girl bear, white with a Victorian-esqu dress and bloomers and a big 1meter tall chocolate brown teddy I found sitting on his own at a local store. , I couldn't leave him there, so he had to come home with me.
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.