XXX My newest video - sissy wee wee to sissy clitty
Hypnosis file to train your little wee wee into becomming a sissy clitoris
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi gurls, I would like to donate my latest video to the sissy comunity. I have been playing around with a text to speech video maker. My new video is called sissy wee wee to sissy clitty. It is a very powerful video and should not be watched if you do not want your little wee wee to become a clitoris. Mistress Lucy talks directly to your sissy wee wee and degrades and humiliates it, she convinces it, that life would be better if it were a clitoris. with voice and visual stimuli this video can cause your wee wee to shrink, it will also turn you into a 24/7 frilly pantie wearer. I have other videos and mp3s that i have made for myself. If there is enough interest i will share them here. Have fun sissys x http://mir.cr/BPQWHGL7
Gallery Images by Tranie
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Littlesissysweetie
it didnt work for me :((
Baby Vivianne
If I wanted to go to a gambling site I would.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.