My newest piece
The AB Care Bear!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, you are very talented!!
Samantha

~cliques~

Daddysgirl

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, you are very talented!!  

*blush* awww, thank you! You're too kind <3

dazey
That kinda makes me think, "What if Hugs or Tugs grew up, but was never toilet trained?"
SissyGirlBrenda
Very Cute, Nice Sketch

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Its Baby CareBear! Oh I wonder what happens when she does the Care Bear stare! Its so so very ciioottt! Thanks sweetie for sharing it!

AmySugarbell
Hey ! It is cute for real; what about some pink and blue colors =P. Might look wonderful.

Daddysgirl

That kinda makes me think, "What if Hugs or Tugs grew up, but was never toilet trained?"  

lol that would be interesting....  

Daddysgirl

Hey ! It is cute for real; what about some pink and blue colors =P. Might look wonderful.  

hmm should've multi-quoted these messages ^_^;;

I was seriously considering giving it some lovely color. I think it would look much better that way ^.^ Thanks to Christie and everyone who supports my art!!

Femme Boy
Your drawing reminds me of Hugs and Tugs also. A Care Bear being an AB.
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
Daddysgirl

Your drawing reminds me of Hugs and Tugs also. A Care Bear being an AB.  

Incidentally, Hugs and Tugs are two of my favorite Care Bears ^_^ I have a vintage version of both of them and I gave the Tugs to my bf and said that they're me and him   *giggle*

prissyprincess
   Cute wittle cuttle bear I wuv it dear Thx  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
littlemissalexis
Cute care bear, but I don't remember how there power work. It would be nice if it had the power to bring out the kid in you.

dickbutt
Awh! Adorable!
Lavander
Goshies, another talented artist!

~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.