All PG 13 Newbie Advice
Advice!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi There,

I am a 33 old English white attractive male who is new to this site. For a long time I have had a fetish for cute costumes on ladies but was never aware there was anyone else let alone a whole community who shared the same turn on.

I love ladies to dress up in cute innocent sexy costumes and especially long songs. Frills, ribbons, bows, cotton and gingham. I have put a few example links below:

http://www.madamefantasy.com/White-L...ks-/-Stockings

I long to role play with a lady and for them to dress up in frilly, silky short costume with long cotton socks with ribbon and bows but has been aware that any time I have brought up an element of this fantasy with previous girlfriends I have been treated like a sexual deviant. I suppose I just want to know I'm not alone out there and ultimately that there are ladies out there who enjoy my fantasy!

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Droogster

xx
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Daddy's Girl
Hello, and welcome to SK! You seem like you would fit under the category of a "daddy." I am one of those girls who likes dressing up in those outfits. ;) Hope you find some good friends here on SK!

Hi There,

I am a 33 old English white attractive male who is new to this site. For a long time I have had a fetish for cute costumes on ladies but was never aware there was anyone else let alone a whole community who shared the same turn on.

I love ladies to dress up in cute innocent sexy costumes and especially long songs. Frills, ribbons, bows, cotton and gingham. I have put a few example links below:

http://www.madamefantasy.com/White-L...ks-/-Stockings

I long to role play with a lady and for them to dress up in frilly, silky short costume with long cotton socks with ribbon and bows but has been aware that any time I have brought up an element of this fantasy with previous girlfriends I have been treated like a sexual deviant. I suppose I just want to know I'm not alone out there and ultimately that there are ladies out there who enjoy my fantasy!

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Droogster

xx  

droogster1985

Hello, and welcome to SK! You seem like you would fit under the category of a "daddy." I am one of those girls who likes dressing up in those outfits. ;) Hope you find some good friends here on SK!  

Thanks for the Reply Daddy's girl. It's great to hear I'm not alone out there and there are others who are into what I am into. I wasn't sure I was on the right site as there seems to be a lot of men who want to dress up in outfits whereas I am interested in a lady dressing up in frilly gingham costumes and long cotton socks so I am happy I'm in the right place!

Thanks again!

Daddy's Girl

Thanks for the Reply Daddy's girl. It's great to hear I'm not alone out there and there are others who are into what I am into. I wasn't sure I was on the right site as there seems to be a lot of men who want to dress up in outfits whereas I am interested in a lady dressing up in frilly gingham costumes and long cotton socks so I am happy I'm in the right place!

Thanks again!  

Hello! Technically, this site is for men dressing up in these outfits and people who like to control them. However, the people here are very accepting, and they've accepted me, so they will surely accept you, too. :)
niwuffles
Hey now... some of us are girls where it really matters...

NewYorker8
Try the dating spot, surely you'll find someone :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.