R New Year 2018 - 5
I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year.
Posted on
New Year 2018 - 5 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion New Year 2018 - 5 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
New Year 2018 - 5 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
New Year 2018 - 5 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
More captions like these are ready to post.
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, they all real good and funny too and I did not know bear run work for law  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am glad you liked these a lot Shamrock. Glad I could find some of these pictures to use.
sissyslutallie
i like the mistress and mommy one the best but there all good 
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Thanks I am glad you like them Sissyslutallie.

lil sissie
 These are so cute BabyButch

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Your comment is appreciated Lil Sissie.
Pink Balloon
Aww, thankies Butch, the party looks like it will be amazing. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Lots of balloons, new panties, and whatever else you want including snacks. Your Welcome!

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  Can I come to your party please? You can ride my hobby horsey in your new panties... (giggles) xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

You know you don't need to ask, you deserve it for all the joy you help spread.

sarahpenguin
i like mine :)

Baby Butch
@ sarahpenguin
 Great to see your comment on the caption. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Very good cappies again I love the the thick nappy ones 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Me too but it is hard to pick a favorite among them. Of course I like all of them including the Furry ones. Hard to find diaper pictures I have not already used.

kay3070
Hiya Butch! Oh my - lunch is served! What a fantastic position to find myself in - such a big bulky nappy and being well fed and loved by Mummy. Definitely a cappie that is pure cream (giggles). I'm just one of several lucky babies here too and very honoured to be chosen - thank you so very much dear friend.
     Huge hugz. xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Mommy has that special bra for nursing. She out did herself putting you in the thick nappy and plastic panties. Your welcome, glad you like your caption.
jessybaby
Nothing like mommys milk. If you have never tried it before you need to! Love it
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I know what caption you like! I guess we all have tired it as a baby or toddler. Need to repeat that when we get older but with a different kind of mommy.

CollieBitch
Awww, thank you kindly for another lovely caption, arf.
You are too kind 83

Baby Butch
@ CollieBitch
 Your welcome, growl, the furry pics were the hardest to find. I do like yours a lot. : )
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay!! ^______^ I WUB them so much Baby Butch! A female friend to play mommy would be lovely! Thank you for making these cappies for everyone! <3 

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 Your welcome, glad you like yours and all of them. This set included a few sissy furry captions. Yours is one of my favorite AB Girl models. Hugs Baby Butch : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.