R New Year 2018 - 4
I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year.
Posted on
New Year 2018 - 4 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion New Year 2018 - 4 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
New Year 2018 - 4 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
New Year 2018 - 4 - I have captioned many of my Sissy Kiss friends already having fun in the new year., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
More captions like these are ready to post.

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
 they all of them are good and lucky adult baby too

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Fank ooo Shamrock. Mes gwad ooo wike dem.
jessybaby
Yay. I do wear diapers everywhere. No point in hiding them. I did have an interesting time at the airport once. Gotta love the body scanner.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
  Thanks for your comment Jessybaby. I thought you would like that story.

Jennifer Funshine
Hahaha! Great job Baby Butch, you turned me into Riley Kilo... I even have the exact same pacifier she does. I bought it from AwwSoCute. Thanks for including me in your New Years captions, much appreciated honeybunches!

-*With Much Love, Funshine*-

Baby Butch
@ Jennifer Funshine
 Your welcome Jennifer Funshine! Glad you found your cappie and liked it very much. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.