All R New waterproof mattress cover
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Sissies!

I just got my new waterproof mattress cover in the mail. I put it on my crib mattress because the other one had gotten ripped on one half of it. Next week, I'm going to make a changing pad and use the old plastic on it. I'll take some plywood, put some foam on it, and cover it with the old pink nursery print plastic. It'll make diaper changes more fun.

I couldn't do it until I got the replacement mattress cover because even with snug plastic panties, I still get leaks from time time in the crib and waterproof mattress cover is absolutely essential for this sissy.

Here's a pic of the new cover:

Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PastelPrince
Looks great, and very responsible of you to protect your bed from your leaky diapers so your mommy doesn't have to wash them every day.  
clarisselovelace
It's good to see you acknowledging that you NEED a mattress cover.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.