PG New thick waddle diaper and more
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  Sooo I was looking on ebay for a treat for myself recently and I decided to start looking up cloth diapers to ease off of disposables and I came across a seller named latigid.

I found these and just about died. I'm currently talking with my gf / mommy about these and she's at a loss for which ones I should start on.

I ordered one of the diapers, going to see how that is first before looking into more of them, I'm sure I'll need a good pair of plastic panties for it too, if I get plain ones I'll try for special covers like a Hello Kitty one I saw before, if I get more designs I might just go clear though.  
Gallery Images by baby_biicee
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Bobby__
I bought a diaper cover and dress (same flowered pattern as in the upper left photo) from the same seller. Great workmanship, and the diaper cover is one of my favs now.
Sadly, she made the neck opening so small it would have been cutting off my circulation so I had to toss the dress.
Torry
Where did you find these they are so cute. I have been looking for a diaper for ages, please send me the link so i can ask my owner. Thank you.

baby_biicee
The current shop page is here they run out of items fast but they refresh it quickly too. If you get lucky they have buy it now specials with items already prepared.

The news on the dress worries me  MyM-Cheery:
Little Bo Peep

I bought a diaper cover and dress (same flowered pattern as in the upper left photo) from the same seller. Great workmanship, and the diaper cover is one of my favs now.
Sadly, she made the neck opening so small it would have been cutting off my circulation so I had to toss the dress.  

Arrrr what a shame, I like my dress collars really snug and a small collar is something that can be fixed, more easily than a collar made too large.

Did you really dispose of the dress, if not I'm willing to take it off you and use my needlework skills for a new fit.

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

baby_biicee
Today the waddle diaper arrived, it's very much a casual thing more than functional which is a bit disappointing. My mommy moved to compromise though by folding some cloth diapers/burp rags into a landing zone from front to back about 6 layers thick. She normally uses those as a stuffer for disposables because they poof out so much, it works though.

Because the leg gathers are snug they're able to hold it in without the whole thing slowly falling down my legs. I have to say the combination makes it a bit more functional and causes a heavy waddle.

I was in bliss though when I tried it on before the modifications, the cloth is soooo soft.

It honestly reminds me of a blog we stumbled upon recently that talked about using older comforters folded to make a waddle diaper like the oversized pvc ones on ebay. Soft batting / cotton vs a true liner.

Not a waste at all and I'd shop there again with ease.  
Baby Bobby__
Yes, I threw out that dress, sorry about that. I have a pretty good seletion by now so I don't have to be quite so choosy. Here's a pic of some of my dresses and day outfits:

And here are my jammies and sissy tops:

BabyBarby
baby butch whats your life like?? Do you wear everything 24/7 or what?
Little Bo Peep

Yes, I threw out that dress, sorry about that. I have a pretty good seletion by now so I don't have to be quite so choosy. Here's a pic of some of my dresses and day outfits:  

Aww shame about the disposed of dress, still never mind.

That's a cute and colourful collection you have there sweetie, and I notice we have something in common, using the plastic hangers for storing our pretty dresses.

Your pretty picture made me consider that maybe I should also have a photo catalogue of my dress collection that's now so squeezed up I can't fan them out the same way for a picture on the rail as there's now 40 crammed in that closet, with more yet to come on the sewing table.

That doesn't include some seldom used stored in the attic, like my Halloween costumes and my once a year worn Christmas Angel dress and wings (with coloured LED lights in the skirt).

Then there's the stacks of fluffy nappies and plastic panties plus don't even get me started on shoes and knee socks, baby reins, bottles, feeding bowls, bibs, bonnets, etc. etc.

Anyway without hi-jacking the thread any further; baby_biicee if you have the cloth diapers for extra padding then that's the best way to go, especially since as they get wetter and wetter, the waddling gets more authentic. You really will look like a baby that's wet itself. Best of all I find is having all cloth, all the time. Cloth diapers make the plumpest waddling behinds ever, especially English type nappies made from Terry Cloth (Towelling).

That said your new Waddle Diaper is the ideal thing to wear over a disposable on days you may do a doodie diapee.

Waddle away little one and have fun fun fun ....

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

baby_biicee

Anyway without hi-jacking the thread any further; baby_biicee if you have the cloth diapers for extra padding then that's the best way to go, especially since as they get wetter and wetter, the waddling gets more authentic. You really will look like a baby that's wet itself. Best of all I find is having all cloth, all the time. Cloth diapers make the plumpest waddling behinds ever, especially English type nappies made from Terry Cloth (Towelling).

That said your new Waddle Diaper is the ideal thing to wear over a disposable on days you may do a doodie diapee.

Waddle away little one and have fun fun fun ....

Wanted to update   I was hoping to have these for more casual use but my mommy had set a deadline to be wet before heading to a client appointment this morning or I'd have to wear it under my formal clothes.   even though I didn't really want to because of how cute it was, with the padding it would have stood out a bit too much, it's like having a bed pillow between my legs with the extra layers added into it. There was a lot of waddling especially after it got wet but the whole thing held together really well. We'll see how it holds up after a washing though. In the meantime I'm in a cloth-like cushies with a booster hehe  

If we can build up enough cloth diapers I think that would be my favorite way to go, the thickness is the best and the diaper cover options are amazing these days. Plus having big pins all the time would be amazing. Although I'd still need disposables for work because the crinkle would be too excessive and anytime my mommy wanted me to doodie or punish me.

Also these are the pre-folds we're using

They're a little thick but when you get 6-7 stacked with the side wings folded in you have a really soft but thick booster pad to waddle with.
Cdbaby23

And here are my jammies and sissy tops:

i love all of these!

sissybabydreams
You are so lucky!!!! They are adorable
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.