All PG New TG Member Onboard
Just a little introduction to your newest inductee ^_^
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi all! I'm Beverly Young and I'm a full time MtF TG. I was always a bit of a sissy in my youth so I leapt at the chance to join this site. I'm 19 and love in Scotland.

I'd love to make some friends on hear and to encourage some people to really let their inner girl out! It feels good to be a part of a large community and I hope that I can give something back in the future.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to read this, I can't wait to really dive into this community!

Love,
Beverly x

Bevs

Gallery Images by TG_Beverly
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

mya
welcome i think you're going to really enjoy it here 

TG_Beverly
Thanks! I think I will ^_^ xx

Bevs

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, it is nice to meet another new member.

Baby Butch : )

TG_Beverly
Thanks Baby Butch  

Bevs

Prissie
Hello Beverly!

So you love in Scotland? Do you live there too? :)

Welcome aboard! Its always a pleasure to welcome new members to our group. I'm Priscilla Mary but please, call me Prissie. Ive had feminine feelings since I was too young to understand what they were about. I look forward to your contributions to our site so please, feel free to participate in any of our threads or, start a new one.

SissySweetness and luv,

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.