New TG commissions!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Just posted my most recent TG commission from Cluedog/Smooch at my blog: http://transrepo.blogspot.com

Sample image:

I have a lot more sequences posted on my site....and more to come. Come January there will be a brand new, massive group sequence by Pink Diapers available through the Donation Art program featuring AB, AR, AP, TG, sissification, etc.

Please feel free to check them all out!
Visit the Transformation Repository!

Donate to support an artist - TG, TF, Bimbos, etc!
Gallery Images by thrandrall
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
I luv the hint of garters under the skirt of the one on the right. :)

I keep promising myself that someday, I'll buy a body briefer with attached garters to hold up stockings, but never get around to it. Maybe in the coming year ... **sigh**

Hope everyone's having a groovey Christmas,

Prissie
thrandrall
Just got a brand new massive commission from Pink-Diapers (includes AB, sissification, age regression, tg, clothing transformation, etc) - but this piece is a little different. Part of my new Donation Art program - trying to sponsor more commissions while continuing to support the artists.

If you want to check out this project, you can also get a great deal on a bimboization sequence by Oppaiman and another great tg sequence by Snareser.

Also more tg commissions coming to my site pretty soon.

Princess_Saturn

Just got a brand new massive commission from Pink-Diapers (includes AB, sissification, age regression, tg, clothing transformation, etc) - but this piece is a little different. Part of my new Donation Art program - trying to sponsor more commissions while continuing to support the artists.

If you want to check out this project, you can also get a great deal on a bimboization sequence by Oppaiman and another great tg sequence by Snareser.

Also more tg commissions coming to my site pretty soon.

Oh, no, is that really donation-only? I'd been looking forward to seeing that series since November, but I can't pay for things online!  

Will the commission ever be available for public viewing anywhere? :(
thrandrall

Oh, no, is that really donation-only? I'd been looking forward to seeing that series since November, but I can't pay for things online!  

Will the commission ever be available for public viewing anywhere? :(  

Maybe eventually, but the artist and I decided to do it this way initially given the amount of time and energy she put into it.

Princess_Saturn

Maybe eventually, but the artist and I decided to do it this way initially given the amount of time and energy she put into it.  

That makes sense. I wish I had some way to pay so I could see it, but those are the breaks, I suppose. It looks FANTASTIC, from what I can see in the preview.
MommysSlave
Thanks for posting this, you've got some really good art on your site.
Tricia

thrandrall
Thanks for the kind words. Always looking for more feedback, but it feels like pulling teeth trying to get comments sometimes. Keep watching the comic by Mr-DNA. It gets really good ;p
thrandrall

thrandrall
420sissy
love the pic's

thrandrall
Just posted a new, 94 pic sequence by Cluedog in the Donation Art section - multiple gorgeous TG sequences as well as other very beautiful sequences including some AR.

Minimum paypal donation required.

thrandrall
Posted a number of new sequences since my last post here.

Also have a brand new, big sequence available from Engineskye in the Donation section. Not as much direct TG, but still some great pics.

Please check it out!

thrandrall
thrandrall
A number of additional projects posted lately - including a stack of new sequences with my recent art contest.

Also working on a large ABDL comic with several different artists - hope to be done and posted as a donation project by the end of the year.

thrandrall
Well the big AB project I mentioned below isn't complete yet - soon hopefully.  But I do have a number of other projects posted since my last comment here - including several TG animations.

Not to mention this beautiful new donation project by oppaiman:

http://transrepo.blogspot.com/2013/10/donation-art-update-bimbo-club-3.html

thrandrall
Well...out of 22 entries in my Transformation Fashion Pageant, just one TG/AB piece, but it's a great one by DrGonz.  Please check it out and feel free to vote for it and all the other pieces posted!

------------------------

Copying/pasting from my original blog post:

Well folks, we now come to the end of the first portion of this pageant.  I suppose you could say we're about half-way through, even though we haven't even begun to see the real fashions here.

A "break" was needed so that Mistress Arianna and Candy (and company) could help the contestants start "changing" into their outfits.  There was also a slight delay in the arrival of our guest commentators - something about a "wardrobe malfunction".

So....in this brief interlude for the holidays - I've posted a poll for the viewers choice award for best transformation.  All the prizes for this overall project will be decided by viewers voting, rather than any decision by me.

Any viewer can vote for more than one project - but I would request that each person not vote more than once - please don't try and game the system.  But by all means, please pass the link to your friends and other TF fans and ask them to vote.  I know with 22 entries...it can be pretty hard to decide on a favorite, but hopefully we won't wind up with any ties here.  That said, since this poll is running for about a week, that still gives us a few days at the end if we need a run-off vote to clear things up before the end of the year.

Just to be clear, the winners you decide on will receive a cash prize from me via paypal - $150 for 1st place, $100 for 2nd place, and $50 for 3rd place. 

Also, as a heads up for viewers, my schedule in January is somewhat in flux after MLK Jr. Day.  That is to say...not certain about internet access for the end of the month (just that small period) so the fashion portions will be a little more compressed than I had originally anticipated.

For the moment, this is the intended posting schedule:

30 Dec: Category 1 - Traditional Wear or Period Costumes (viewer voting from 30 Dec - 5 Jan).

2 Jan: Category 2 - Swimwear (viewer voting from 2 Jan - 8 Jan)

6 Jan: Category 3 - Fur and/or Tight and Shiny Outfits (viewer voting from 6 Jan - 12 Jan)

9 Jan: Category 4 - Lingerie (viewer voting from 9 Jan - 15 Jan)

13 Jan: Category 5 - Evening Gown (viewer voting from 13 Jan - 19 Jan)

For each of these categories, there will be $100 in prizes for the viewers choice for best outfits - $50 for 1st place, $30 for 2nd place, and $20 for 3rd place.

Once again, thanks for viewing and voting - and please pass the word - this is the biggest project I've ever coordinated for the site and I'd like to get the artists the exposure they deserve for their excellent work.  Any questions/comments/feedback - always appreciated via email or comments!

For the record, all of these entries were fully commissioned and paid for up front by me - no gift art pieces here - see also prize money for viewer voting.  Your donations definitely help with getting quality art like this out to the community though.  Support is always appreciated.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!  And may the best transformation win!

------------

Link in my signature - poll on left of page.

thrandrall
A number of new TG-related updates since the last post. 

Most recently: http://transrepo.blogspot.com/2014/04/snareser-change-of-pace-ii-part-1.html - this project has been available for donations previously, but I've posted the full project for free now.   Please support new projects with your donations.

Thanks.

thrandrall
@ thrandrall
  Been quite a while since the last post here - and a lot of updates on the blog.  There's a new TG sequence by AutumnNatural being posted this weekend and a new donation art project available from Navetsea featuring M2F and F2M TG.

Hopefully a new ABDL donation project very soon as well.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.