PG New Sissy Training Bra
Pink satin training bra, with pink frills, and pink bows.
Posted on
New Sissy Training Bra - Pink satin training bra, with pink frills, and pink bows., Sissy training bra, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion New Sissy Training Bra - Pink satin training bra, with pink frills, and pink bows., Sissy training bra, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
New Sissy Training Bra - Pink satin training bra, with pink frills, and pink bows., Sissy training bra, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
I had to try on, my new extra sissy frilly training bra, and see how it looked. 
I wonder how a blue one, with pink frills would look? 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
That training bra looks very nice. A pair of matching baby panties to cover your nappy would complete the outfit    

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks very much! Yes, some matching baby pants would complete the look. I do have some, that will work with that.  I will have to dig them out, is all. If you don’t hear from me, it’s because I’m stuck in a tote box, (giggles). 
Baby Butch
Great bra for any sissy to wear! Third pic is the best one.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  thanks! I think any sissy would like this bra, yes! 
I guess, I should have made a poll vote,for which is the best photo, lol. 

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! My oh my- that truly is a wonderfully frilly bra sweetie - perfect for any little sissy. I'd say have them completely colour coordinated - pink frills, with pink, blue frills with blue etc - with matching plastic panties or frillies.
    Gotta ask - if this is the underwear, then just how prissy sissy is the dress going to be? xxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  thank you! Appreciate the input, on keeping the colors coordinated. I had to go dig a bit, but I think I found frilly diaper covers in storage, that will go well. 
I don’t know just what dress will be final, if at all, but it’s fun to figure out. 
I will add more when I can 😉
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.