PG New sissy items
Checking things fit ok
Posted on
New sissy items - Checking things fit ok, Sissy, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers New sissy items - Checking things fit ok, Sissy, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
New sissy items - Checking things fit ok, Sissy, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
New sissy items - Checking things fit ok, Sissy, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Just got some new items for myself, and was trying them on for size. It’s always so exciting and also, it’s so frightening. What if it don’t fit! Especially when things have to go over thick diapers. 
I think my diapers can be plainly seen too? Tee hee ☺️
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 looking good  BabyPuss but mes tinks you stole my rumba panties or should mes say borrowed

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  maybe I noticed your good sense, and copied 😁
Baby Butch
SUCCESS - Looks like they fit fine!

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! All looks present and correct to me sweetie - but are you sure that nappy shouldn't be checked too? (giggles).
   They all match together very well darling but I have to say how much I love those skirted frilly panties - delightful. Are these early Christmas presents or did you just fancy a sissy shopping spree?
   xxxxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  thanks Kay! I respect your opinion greatly 😁 At the time of photos, my diaper was dry, dry, dry. A diaper check would be a waist, but that don’t mean it isn’t going to happen. 😉 
The acquisition, (wow big word for little sissy baby) was a bit of both, early Christmas present, and some fun, (online) shopping. 
And by the way, a little heads up. I plant to do some new photos, holiday themed, and other, very soon. I have time off, and lots of ideas on Funtime. 
I hope, you and all of yours have a wonderful holiday. Eat, drink, be merry, and maybe a bit naughty too 😘
sissybabysamantha2
A very pretty bra and panty set they fit nicely over your nappy And they suit you. I hope your nappy did not stay dry to long as all sissy babies should use there nappies. I hope you had a lovely Christmas     

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks! I was very anxious, about the panties being big enough to fit over diapers. Both pairs of panties. But , they just fit, and I was pleased. So much, I ordered a set in blue too! 😁 They are on the way, and I can’t wait for them.  My nappies are never dry for long, no! Not these days, lol. 
Had a very pleasant Christmas holiday, spent it with family. It’s was kinda quiet, as there’s no real little ones around anymore. That’s good, and bad. It’s always lots of fun seeing them tear into things. 

Tags:
Sissy
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.