My New Siggy
A tribute to the late Heath Ledger
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Feeling in a rather sentimental mood after watching The Dark Knight,
I've recently added a Joker pic to my siggy... in honor of the late Heath Ledger.

This shot is taken from the hospital scene where Joker is dressed up
in a rather sexy nurse outfit... as I felt it to be appropriate for SK in that context.
Of course, always one to respect others, I will remove the image if asked to do so :)

Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
To Joker: Girlfriend... you don't need all of that makeup! mmmmmm mm mm mm mmmmmm  :

:

To Joker: ACK! Put it back on! Put it back on!

~ Items ~

prissyprincess

To Joker: Girlfriend... you don't need all of that makeup! mmmmmm mm mm mm mmmmmm  :

:

To Joker: ACK! Put it back on! Put it back on!  

I wet myself dear It,s good to see you bake to your old self again WELCOME BACK , giggles  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess
   I sorry but I always thought he looked more like a clown . I,m not pokeing fun just my thought,s   We still WUuv your Funshine Bear  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Lavander
Was I gone? I only occasionally have an opportunity to post on the weekends. I even only have half a day Friday.

~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.