PG my new romper
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hey i just purchased a new romper it is pink satin, and is lockable on the back zipper and snap crotch for those times im naughty.  I cant wait to put it on Ill have to figure out a way to get some pics of me in it. Maybe ill be able to make a video. so what do you all think.

sissy baby katy

Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

Gallery Images by sissybabykaty
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
I've taken pics of myself, using the self-timer on my digital camera. You may have to take a few practice shots to get it right. Best wishes figuring it out. I look forward to seeing you wearing that romper!

Luv,

Prissie
   Prissie
joanne_s
Most self timers give you 10 seconds before firing which might be enough one you've position the camera to shoe the are you'll be standing in ideally using a small tripod to support it. Otherwise you'll need a camera that has a hand held trigger aka cable release and most of those are for cameras with separate lenses and external flash.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

sissybabykaty
as it happens my camera is a cheap one and doesnt have a timer but the good news is that i think i know someone willing to be my photographer is a sissy photo shoot. so hopefully i will have some pics soon
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.