New pink petti!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm so excited! I just got this new pink petti! It's so beautiful! hehehe. I felt so sheepish, i wore it to a halloween party the other night, and it was so flouncy and my undies were peekin out! *blush* Have a look!!

Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jossan_q
oh, lucky you  /
littlegirl_inside

Oh it's adorable and I bet you looked so cute in it!
Samantha

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww what a sweet pink skirt!   You must have looked so adorable!

jossan_q
Now I see them , it looks adorable :D

little_boy_pink
It's nice but it's hard to get an idea of how floating clothes look on a person. That said I'm no less envious.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
Daddysgirl
*giggle* I know, it was the only picture they had on the site. I wouldn't dare show a picture of me in it! I'm too chubby :P It dun look too good *sniff*

little_boy_pink
I diddn't mean to upset you, cheer up! *gives you a hug*
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
Daddysgirl

I diddn't mean to upset you, cheer up! *gives you a hug*  

Ish otay. *Hug* I've been down about my appearance lately.....I'm at a loss as for what to do about it anymore. *sigh* I think today I'm going to cut my hair. A good change can often be the boost one needs. And after that, it's the ALL VEGETABLE DIET!!

diaperboy
ive seen some of your pics your not chubby at all much skinnier than i go ahead and post a real pic i'd love to see it also would love to find out where you got it!
kristakutie

Ish otay. *Hug* I've been down about my appearance lately.....I'm at a loss as for what to do about it anymore. *sigh* I think today I'm going to cut my hair. A good change can often be the boost one needs. And after that, it's the ALL VEGETABLE DIET!!  

Daddysgirl, you're so cute! You don't need to change your appearance...I'm sure many of us, including me, wish we could be as cute as you!  

kisses,
krista

Daddysgirl

ive seen some of your pics your not chubby at all much skinnier than i go ahead and post a real pic i'd love to see it also would love to find out where you got it!  

Aww fank you. I got it before halloween actually, from that store called Party City. They were on sale for like 14 dollars or thereabout. I'll have to post a picture of me sometime so you can see ;)  

Daddysgirl, you're so cute! You don't need to change your appearance...I'm sure many of us, including me, wish we could be as cute as you!  

kisses,
krista  

Fank yous Krista, that's so nice! I'm so glad I have friends like you and everyone here on SK.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.