Some new pictures on my sissyspace
My spirituality
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I just wanted to invite anyone that would like to know a little bit more about me to peruse my sissyspace. I just updated it with some more pics and hope that yall enjoy the pics. These are not my work, but their essence really called out to me. I hope that you all enjoy.

Hugs!!
~CLIQUES~
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
It's quite lovely... Huge though... seriously though, worth a lot more effort than simply scrolling.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
StephiePhoenix
Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
~CLIQUES~

Jennifer Funshine
Love the piccies, especially the satin panties, very fashionable. Having visited your page,
I hope you find happiness in all that you pursue. Take some time to gauge your moods and pace yourself because you are so worth it! *Lots of Hugs*
Jennifer Funshine
Love the piccies, especially the satin panties, very fashionable.
I hope you find happiness in all you pursue because you are so worth it! *Huggles*

jockpants
yummy very yummy
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.