PG Some new piccies and edits.
Recent piccies of new dresses by AnneMarie, Leanne’s Pretty Dresses, and Barbara Tam
Posted on
Some new piccies and edits. - Recent piccies of new dresses by AnneMarie, Leanne’s Pretty Dresses, and Barbara Tam, Pretty dresses,Photoshop,Easter, Sissy Fashion Some new piccies and edits. - Recent piccies of new dresses by AnneMarie, Leanne’s Pretty Dresses, and Barbara Tam, Pretty dresses,Photoshop,Easter, Sissy Fashion
Some new piccies and edits. - Recent piccies of new dresses by AnneMarie, Leanne’s Pretty Dresses, and Barbara Tam, Pretty dresses,Photoshop,Easter, Sissy Fashion
Some new piccies and edits. - Recent piccies of new dresses by AnneMarie, Leanne’s Pretty Dresses, and Barbara Tam, Pretty dresses,Photoshop,Easter, Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
 I haven’t posted in a long time!
Gallery Images by gwenny
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
lovely modeling job. enjoyed the field of flowers. 

gwenny
@ sissydina218
  Thank you! A little Photoshop Magic with the flowers!
shilong
That a lot of petticoat you have on.
come to the light

gwenny
@ shilong
  It’s a wonderful pettislip I got from Leanne’s Pretty Dresses on eBay! It makes me feel more girly than any other piece of my wardrobe!

sissybabysamantha2
Very pretty dresses you look lovely. they are every sissies dream   

Categories:
Sissy Fashion
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.