My New MySpace! ^_^
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi! *lol* Oh dear, my myspace was deleted for an unknown reason, it seems to be what's happening to many members on there. Myspace does have those icky trojans take over accounts so they can spam. Maybe that was it? I read the rules and made sure I followed them. Its okay though, I just made a new one!

I'd love for you to add me as a friend so we can network to bring the sissy community together!

*Link to my new MySpace*

Thankies!

Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
This happened before didn't it? I'm sorry your myspace account keeps getting deleted!

Here, let me make it better:    

~ Items ~

prissyprincess

This happened before didn't it? I'm sorry your myspace account keeps getting deleted!

Here, let me make it better:      

That,s sweet Lavander . Just wikes Lavander kissing up.  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww thankies!    back! Yes its happened before. Thats okay I can make lemons into lemonade!

prissyprincess
  That,s a Great site YA !!!    
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

dr.heather
It's beautiful! I'm sorry that happened again. Let's hope it is the last time.
natawishsissy
im am trying to add you its not working

lisatiffany
well looks like your myspace profile is up & running now & i sent you a friend request that went through with no problems - my myspace is www.myspace.com/lisatiffanygellar

x... 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.